What's the deal with shooting 'chubbie bois'?

JerryTHEBEESeinfeld

3 Dec 2023
Seinfeld bass line starts playing "You know, I've been playing this game, Counter-Strike, what is the deal with all these zombies? It's a tough afterlife, right? I mean, we're arguing about if it's humane to hunt animals, but we can nade and machine gun spray fattys into oblivion with no morals issue whatsoever. Does PETA have a division for the undead? I get it; they’re walking around, all limbs and groans, it's like they're perpetually getting out of bed on a Monday morning. And the zombies just keep coming – wave after wave. Kinda like the relatives at a family reunion...you think you've escaped Uncle Bob's life story, but BOOM! He's back again! And have you ever noticed how hunting is just like being in a relationship? I mean, you're constantly on edge, praying you're not going to do something stupid that'll get you killed. Maybe playing Counter Strike is like life, you get through the hoards of chubbie bois, camping in obscure corners, just hunting for those rare moments of peace, and a little bit of 'respawning' would make it all a lot easier".

I started playing this server quite a lot sometime during the start of this summer. It's been quite a lot of fun - love the maps and head shotting fattys with my SG 550. I enjoy the simple things in life such as Bam Margeras public downward spiral, smoking good zaza behind the gas station, chamomile tea, and airplane food-based observational humor. In the summer of 2017, god entered into my body - like a body of same size. Like me floating into you or you floating into me. That was when I realized my true purpose for being on this planet - spread the good word of our lord and savior Bettie Bondage.

59.jpg

Happy holidays to all and I will see you out there. Grab some hot cocoa, get comfy, and pop some big bois with me.

-Jerry

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
respawn woud make more boring and it woud be metter of time to fiugre out where be zombies so you simlpy wait tham and finish tham in thay respwan spots - as zombie i doubt it be a lot fun when 60+ gamers woud know exatly where is zombie respawn arials . Like if i understood your issue wright - if have 20 peoples on some box or any other highter ground with cts and 1 of tham dies than that gamer shoud be respawn and i from this look i see more problems . as i say it metter of time to adjust gameplay to get this respawn zombies . if 60 cts waiting for 1 deim respawn just died ct who be in respawn arial as zombie that zombie will face a lot crazy firepower - i dont think you as gamer will have match fun either.

My way to limit rounds of die from edgers or any other dumb wyas - i try remember names and the way thay play. If you play and love game in way you claim it shoud be no problem to get game time and know all difrent type of gamers . You can be ready when you see gamer do obvious fatal error even before that gamer have that idea in head. You can predict it and be ready . You dont need remember all names - moust active ones you can care less on fatal errors but names who you dont know moustly gamer plays rare css and it is moust risk group to do stupid things what cause you die and thats a way i do to read a game.

With game time with acctual gaming game and litll litll bit thinking you can avoid and do more good rounds and if you not using tools already you have with respawn or not it always be a problem in one way or other in game and i didnt mean it in bad way.

.Have good time for you in game and real life as well.