When admins likes gamer - rule breaker ! Thay just say all is for same line to jugde .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
first of all, u have to stop insulting people because of all sorts of little things. Secondly, Im being punished with the same cruelty as everyone else, moreover, I was recently gagged for 2 months because of one "racist" word (in fact, I didnt mean anything bad). Thirdly, I don't ruined the game for other people, on the contrary, sometimes it makes it better, although if it's okay for you to sit in one place for the whole round without giving zombies a chance to succeed, then this is your problem. And most importantly, u blame only me for teaming, although there are zombies who interact with me during that
com gags and game bans is 2 difrent things . i dont accept you will understood . Try game with no teaming. Dont lie . Dont put lies than forgot your lies and dont padling . Other gamers cant get away with sirous bans game bans not coms but ingame game bans what denide gaming . others cant play 5 + mounths with how was your longest ban ? give me number . and i will find tons of other gamers who with same ammount of bans same category thay have have way worst ban lenghts and all cuz you do tell lies to admin/s and softing your issue and admins are good and hope you will change but you will never change while others is more harder be punish = thats my issue once again.

Saying me or others camp dosnt make any other reason why you shoud not folow to game objective . You cant put reasons what others do in thay gameplay and with that argue my teaming is okey . how old are you Dzjom ? You do this thing 5 + mounths .

+ i will expose you even more what type of gamer you are .

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Thats 1 of 1000 times geting you die . Will be more . You sayed me chill and i just find a way to chill.
FOREVER NUB.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Джем

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145