When should we add the xmas cbble to zombiemod?

When should the cbble xmas map be added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
How much are you in the mood for xmas?

Vote when you think the xmas map should be added to zombiemod v1 & v3.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I think the 1st of december is a good choice as it's the beginning of the christmas month :)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
You forgot about santa's model !!! I wait the whole year for it :> ( I wonder if someone could find some decent zombie xmas model too :p )

Also, I would advise to keep both cbble maps available for vote... Since many of our regulars love this map, they do not like any other version, so we could try that for a week, and see how it works, instead of just forcing it on them...

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Santa model and xmas cbble goes hand in hand. And well changing the zombie skin may not be a good idea, unless we can add an Xmas-hat.

But yea i like that idea, if it's possible to make another vote when cbble wins, if nextmap should be normal_cbble or Xmas_cbble would be very nice. Having 2 cbble maps in the vote may not be a good idea, cause else cbble will be played even more than it's already being played.

Reactions: Enissay

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Bear in mind that I was talking about v1 only, generally people there "spam/random vote" less, so the situation you're describing is less likely to happen... I think, anyway, it was just an idea :)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Ehm that's actually not true, if officerush is vote number 4 and cbble number 9 then officerush will get more votes and win. But if cbble was number 4 and officerush 9 then officerush wouldn't get a single vote. But everytime cbble is number 4/5/6 it always wins, and if there are 2 cbble maps it will be nominated and played all the time, as the players will nominate and vote for it as always.

I'd personally rather see a new vote when cbble wins, where the players can choose between which cbble map they want to play during Xmas / December.

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
december 1, 2015. omgawd i wish i still played this game