• Total voters

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I took my personal top 10 Zombie hunters and i want you guys to vote who you think is the best. This is just for fun, doesn't mean anything.

Let me hear what you guys think and if i'm missing someone.

Nobody can see what you voted.

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
oh great im not even included

Reactions: Blue™ and Havoc

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Define "best"

As i talked with SOUR about, the player with the best aim, best tactics, best bhop, someone that knows where the zombies are and knows when to go for a kill and when to stay back, also knowing how to fool a zombie. All in all the complete player that get the most kills.

Reactions: SOUR

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
As i talked with SOUR about, the player with the best aim, best tactics, best bhop, someone that knows where the zombies are and knows when to go for a kill and when to stay back, also knowing how to fool a zombie. All in all the complete player that get the most kills.
So it's about who's the best at farming points? Otherwise: Wouldn't it be better to call it who is the best at "zombie hunting" instead of "zombiemod" as you're not mentioning much about playing as a zombie which is a big part of the mod? Also I'm not trying to challenge any of you guys to prove you are better at the mod (I know for certain that some of these players are really good.), but would it also not make sense to call it "Who is the best among V1" or something like that, as I don't really recognize a lot of names from that list (Except 1-2 players that maybe visit V3 once in a while. I might be wrong of course and they are online at different times etc.) and we do have some good if not decent players. Not trying to be difficult or anything, but I got a little bit triggered as I felt you excluded V3 (I understand that they are among your top players and it's hard for you to pick among players on V3 if you don't know that many that regularely play there or if you do so yourself enough to get an idea of who/how the more experienced players are, but still though.).

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
No what he means is who is the best zombie hunter, As explained above. on v3 its mostly campers hehe. and the people on the list is his own opinion of the "top 10"

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
No what he means is who is the best zombie hunter, As explained above.
Did you read through all of my message?

Wouldn't it be better to call it who is the best at "zombie hunting" instead of "zombiemod"
This was kinda what I was aiming for with my post since the zombie mod includes a lot more than hunting.

and the people on the list is his own opinion of the "top 10"
I understand that they are among your top players and it's hard for you to pick among players on V3 if you don't know that many that regularely play there or if you do so yourself enough to get an idea of who/how the more experienced players are, but still though.
Once again: Did you read my post?

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I did and i don't really get the point why you are triggered over a post like this. jeez
Because I find it pretty arrogant (I'm not trying to be rude or anything, Havoc. I'm sorry, if you should find it offending.) making a list of "the best" players from a community while excluding 50% of the playerbase by using the wrong terminology. (In this case: "The best ZombieMod-player" over what I would find more appropriate: "The best ZombieHunter", because of the reasons I mentioned earlier in my other post.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
@Paw I have been playing a lot of on v3 over the past years, i didnt see any specific decent players there, over time all the best players have always been on v1. v3 is more of a fun server while v1 is more serious. These are my top10 players tho i did think about including 1 former v3 player, bewasted. He was really good, but yea these are my top10 zombiemod players, both as zombie and human.