Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SOUR

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Phanty

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters

Bombadil

22 May 2018
i dont know half of them either. Maybe you should've only listed active users. my top 4 players:
kiinq - inactive
shazzer
makfly
blue

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Fine, it just doesn’t feel very including at all or right of you making a list of the best «zombiemod»-players while totally excluding the other half of this community as I don’t think you are entitled to pick among two (even somewhat different) servers while you only play regularely enough on one of them (as far as i know atleast) to get to know the players well, no matter how much you’ve played on them both earlier.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Paw mention just a few v3 players that could have made this list. I don't see any tbh, other than former admin bewasted, tho i do admire vivianchan's sniper aim.

Last time i played a full map on v3 this happened.
babwgEz.png

v3 is rather easy to play on, massive camp maps that are easily defended with a m249 or auto sniper.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
How could I compare any of the players I know of to 10 other players which I have never seen playing (Or don’t remember seeing)? I couldn’t, neither could you do even if I mentioned any, because of how rarely we both play on both servers within a period of time to get to know the different playerbases well enough, since not all the most skilled players are online at every time etc. What I was going on about earlier was that it was not really nice of you to automatically assume that there are no skilled players on V3 (Based of the wording of the vote, what you define as skilled and by the amount of players that regularely play on V3 you included), by calling the vote something in the lines of best «ZombieMod»-player when it would be more appropriate to call it who is the best «Hunter» or something like «V1»-player, since this community is based on two simillar, but yet different servers. As explained earlier in the thread I do have an understanding why it would be difficult for you to pick among the more skilled players on V3 (Especially when it’s a personal list of players you consider «the best», but once again it’s the wording/phrasing of the vote I think is wrong. I do appreciate that you considered including an ex-/old v3 player though.) which is why I instead indirectly requested you to edit the phrasing/wording of the vote, because I felt that you excluded a big part of this community by not doing so when you don’t have an idea of the current playerbase (Assuming you don’t do so ofc. based of that I haven’t had the opportunity to play with you myself as much yet or seen you as much on V3.), because I don’t think it’s right especially when you’re among staff, since one would think you’d be more interested in preserving the community by including and not looking down upon other players.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Jesus Paw first of all, this vote is nothing serious, second i have been playing since the fall 2013, i didn't know silver surfer for example, he was someone blue suggested to be on the list but the players on this top10 list are those i have seen as the best players on the server, i have played on v3 quite often and never even seen any player that could match anyone mentioned on this list. You can make a different thread for v3 if that's what you wish for but causing big drama about something that isn't meant to be taken serious is not a clever idea. You say that i excluded a big part of the community, v1 and v3 aren't different parts of the community. Even though none of the players i had in the thread are regular v3 players it doesn't mean my opinion is biased towards v1, as i used to discuss with wolfram, v1 is the serious server, for those that are real hunters/players, those that want a challenge while v3 is more of a fun server, chill and easy. It's not like I'm never on v3 even though i do prefer v1, i know a lot of v3 players and i don't see any of them worthy of being in the top10 list.

So because I'm staff i can not say one player is better than the other? I'm also a clan leader and a player. I'm not looking down on anyone in any way by making a top10 list.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Okay, I agree that it might've been stupid of me to (over)react over such a small issue (All I wanted was a small change in the title of the thread).
v1 and v3 aren't different parts of the community.
Perhaps not, but you can't disagree they do have some major differences in the gameplay which makes a lot of the players to stick to the one they prefer the most resulting in different environments ingame (as well as in chat) on each respectable server which could be seen as some sort of different communities.
Even though none of the players i had in the thread are regular v3 players it doesn't mean my opinion is biased towards v1
No, but since it seemed like this was a vote among the recent top players (until you mentioned that you considered BEWASTED among your list later on in the thread) it would definitely seem like it at first (for me atleast, since I didn't know you visit V3 as much as you make it sound).
So because I'm staff i can not say one player is better than the other?
I'm sorry didn't mean it like that. You might have misunderstood me, if you read again you can see that I was talking about how I disliked the way you for me it felt like atleast excluded a big part of the community.
I felt that you excluded a big part of this community by not doing so when you don’t have an idea of the current playerbase (Assuming you don’t do so ofc. based of that I haven’t had the opportunity to play with you myself as much yet or seen you as much on V3.), because I don’t think it’s right especially when you’re among staff, since one would think you’d be more interested in preserving the community by including and not looking down upon other players.
I'm not looking down on anyone in any way by making a top10 list.
No, but by phrasing/wording it wrong it could seem like it.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
No no no...Blue was apart of my secret community clan back in the days, i fathered him like my own boy...the servers was hosted by eh..now the question is can anyone remember what my little clan was called? ;))))

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
this kind of thread not nice :DDDDDDDDD

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Last Legend, Kiinq , Barra, Jochen B are missing?

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Garbage, trash, good, who?
(no flame)

Reactions: Colt5551

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Last Legend, Kiinq , Barra, Jochen B are missing?

I could perhaps have added Jochen B instead of Suki but he was playing so long ago that it barely matters. barra was good but later on he wasn't that good anymore. Last Legend nah and Kiinq was always suspicious and not worth to consider as the best.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
I would easily put Wolsman, FastLife and ASH ツ on the list.