Why nobody punished players that are shooting Zombies into CTs?

Spells

1 Jun 2020
To all admins:

There are daily violation of game rules by single players or groups of players who engage in (un)voluntary shooting zombies into other players. Case in point:

1. A player is throwing a grenade behind a group of zombies and one zombie is propelled into the CTs in front of it (often in office_b8).
2. Players with shotguns, AWPs & auto-sniper (mostly) shoot zombies into the players that are behind zombies with dramatic consequences.

While it is difficult for admins to seek out the perpetrators in a large group, single payers can very well be found and punished.
To this day nobody does a damn thing, although it is clear an act of teaming...

Kind regards,
Spells.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Well, to keep it semi short: Doing it intentionally is indeed a act of teaming which is ofcourse against the rules, however it is hard to seek out and spot the player that does it, like this can happen to anyone, I do believe I speak for alot of players when I say that it happens accidently, and we dont want to punish someone who didnt mean it. But if we spot someone doing it on purpose we take action. Sorry if you've felt otherwise but we can't catch everything thats happening.

Also If you have played here alot you will get used to people noobnading :^)

But, we will take action if we see it, but you have to understand that Its a difficult situation. Also remember to record a demo and post it if you catch anything!