2'011
Germany / Munich
ammunition

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Neo. Seriously. Stop saying that people failed?

It's how each person associate the words, you cant tell if its a fail. Seriously!.

Guns

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Neo. Seriously. Stop saying that people failed?

It's how each person associate the words, you cant tell if its a fail. Seriously!.

Guns

you must be slow killertudse, Please don't take that as an insult, you cant associate zombie with dirt, it just dosen't work. if so there is no point playing this game :L

its not how each person associate a word in their own way, it has to make sense, like starting word, "phone" you may relate the following phones or hardware, iphone, iphones ,blackberry,bb,nokia ect hope this helps you killertudse

Last edited:

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
you must be slow killertudse, Please don't take that as an insult, you cant associate zombie with dirt, it just dosen't work. if so there is no point playing this game :L

its not how each person associate a word in their own way, it has to make sense, like starting word, "phone" you may relate the following phones or hardware, iphone, iphones ,blackberry,bb,nokia ect hope this helps you killertudse

Now there i don't agree at all.

You associate the words which makes most sense to you.

If that guy thought of dirt when hearing zombies, that could make sense. Dirty zombies, zombies with dirt on them, etc. And no, i'm not slow. Just tired of you telling people that the game failed.

On topic:

Dick

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Sexy

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Me

edit; I blame internet speed. Took 100 years to load after i clicked submit.

if its ok, ill change the word to: pussy

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Me?

Awesome