WURNING to EVERYONE! Did i got scamed so hard or it was steam service?

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
the longer you wait the worse it is. there is no amount of pride or reporting that will change anything.

Reporting an account does absolutely nothing for your case.

follow the guide
Thank you Niko. I did read this today and here is no place for arogance to not read it again for me since i had major mistake allowed to happened.
I suggest for everyone who thinks thay are understanding all- still better read as well - it dose inculde value information and that what happened with me can be a test for your knowlege as well . And this is also is good reason i do this type of posting - if i can even saved 1 person from not reapeat my mistake by other person of our comunity -than i am already glad .
i am reallly thankfull Niko!
I am geting my confidence back on that account. I did checked a lot of things and it looks my games was not tooked away it was just removed to look i do not have it - i did restore back and in end i belive it was scamers bot account but it felt it was - it was weird . I was a lot meesy head and i felt bad and i missed a lot lot info - so in end it was not so bad - just skins what i always turned down to sold cuz memmory of times with brother . And some chat emoi low value staff was sold but is eassy to rebuy if wil need.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Let this be a lesson in life.
Phishing is the most common type of scam on the internet and you're lucky it was only your steam account. People get scammed for a lot of money, sometimes even for everything they have.

NEVER EVER FUCKING TRUST ANYONE on the internet. certainly not people using weird unconventional ways of communication (like what were you thinking? that Steam reaches out to you in a chat? That they demand you trade with them?) and never click links you don't know.

You should ask steam support to give you back your stuff, those scammers don't care, you're just one of the many that fall for this, as a matter of fact it was probably a bot doing all the work and not even a human.
Also i'm still not sure what the hell you did, usually a trade requires 2FA to be on for a certain period of time, perhaps all you have to do is log back in the account and cancel the trades.
Additionally, the scammer did not do any hacking, they sent you a friend request and you accepted it or they compromised an account of a friend of yours.

Make sure you don't fall for this again in life
chrome_2023-05-16_22-27-06.png

scamed.jpg

This is end of ammount i got scamed. Not that bad at all :) Lessons and lessons.
2023-05-17 (1).png

Here basicly is all sayed what you need know - where i need know in every single aspect -every single quastion what was going on my mind.

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
trade ban piec  of shit.png

His Bot acc just got trade ban and his inventory with my skins now is set to private.
I have a small chance to get my skins back and it is hard to - it have small chance but bascily what thay has wrote is what is gone it is gone and it is your own fault - what is true - hey you must read things in way as it is.
Now thay will i hope to trade ban thay manager#121 account . I know thay can rebuild and make new acc as this but you need to spend some time i belive to creat all of scam system working things.
I did report from all my acc this piece of *** scambag and one is down.
For everyone here who have good heart for me PLEASE
check this profile:

Report that profile and in report say :

Hello i woud like to report this person manager#121 who did scamed my frend
some of actions he did is well see in this video

and now my frend lost his all cs go invetory what went here

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199376230503

I hope on fair jugment.

If you coud do this for me i woud be happy and thankfull to see manger#121 is down.

and idia is on this fking profile will be inaf reports - thay fking need to start dig fking deeper in it why persons keep report this fking piece of *** profile and since 3 4 or 5 reports is not inaf i will atleast try to get thqat number litll highter as far as i can to make this dude get desreved waht he needs. Even this is scamers 1 of 10 his this tpye BOT fking scambag things - i fell good to take 1 of tham fking down.

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Thank you to EVERYONE who helped me to report this profiles and we won! Scamer in end geined nothing. Scamers bot acc where my skins went now is trade ban and he can do nothing with my skins. With other acc manager#121 he used to contacted me as i understood is also not useable for scamer. This why we show a teeths in BAD DAYS . This is endless fights but this is only way to do things wright. So match for help from frends who steped in and understand importance and logic to make multiple reports on this. THANK YOU. Now i can finaly end this post wit new info uploading. Skins i lost as Valve policy is sayed - it can not be bring back but it is fine for me. It was left for me only cuz brother but i have difrent ways to remember him and i will never forget him in my soul .
2023-05-18.png