WURNING to EVERYONE! Did i got scamed so hard or it was steam service?

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Ii woud nee some profesional advise if have here sanyone - if it was scam - i lost all and still have some limitations and things i cant remove

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
2023-05-16.png

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Now haters finaly can celibrate and now your BAD gunpower will be gone. was it scam or not.was it some childrens report with a lot of sensitive side .i had this acc a long time and good it was only some 500 euros only worth. Good i am at age 30 and can reiminfd it is jsut a fking INTERNET and this bad feeling in soul will soon in 3- 7 days will be gone from me - i am not happy - i am sad . Well now it looks my bad manier is end . if this was a scam - this was what i never ever before saw - this was live speak - an person did push a lot pressure on me not giving me time to think - i woud say it was soem 35+ person at age . He was good . i just do not understand how hackers can do things in your profile while you are in game. If it is so eassy for hackers to break steam defence - I SUGEST TO EVERYONE put steam private- i was a person who went on princip i have nothing to hide and that what hacker saw and picked me. If this is steam service than i am here only YOU ***** MADA KIDS reported me ** OKEY i am wiht this , fair ** game. eh this sucks but this*** taste i know ***** me good and i know 3-7**** days this taste be over .

Enjoy game with out your GUNfkingPOWER. Best for your * lifes * KIDS.

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
i lost my clear midn and after 13 h on pc i see how i missed some "red flags" a person was good to put action on you not giving time to think- police do this in investigation - put quastion - do things not giving you time to think and i moustly got in end trust cuz i was in game and i can't imiginate this access woud bee able by hacker- i was i ngame i was in my profile and i convice myself only steam suport was abel to do this but i see a lot no logic things if steam dose this. If i will get goood answer from steam suport i will upload it here. wright no i am so DISAPOINT in myself. cuz i knwo this things but i lost focuse and pressure person put on me oh gosh it works such a strenght - this was verry hight level scam . I know have youtubers and some private persons who do troll scamers , if i will be in mood and still so disapoint - maeby will try to contact some of this private person scamer finders and maeby person be able give me more answers.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
i did corect quastions and i think i was thinking logic but person (scamer i belive) put good pressure on me by saying if i resit it will be gona acc and he was laready able to do things in my acc . Here is where i am disapoint cuz i see waht he did and what mind tricks he used and i mad on myself even i was already tired after 13 h and this comed - guys this is hard to understand in situation when other person do things in your account you can not explain HOW if it is not steam and how safe than is steam? In that moument i did a lot quastion in my head and convice myself hacker woud not be able to do this but i am now sure i was way more than wrong. I am disapoint in steam thay has build so week so it is easy to fake all of this . I know i was on corect mind set but person cut time for me to think buy actions he did - after each quastion he did something and basicly it is okey if he put in market place it until i do not confrim it - it is okey but that moumetn i forget it and i thought he can sell do things but all he need i acept code in my phone with steam guard . ALSO I AM SURE he if i woud not acept code he woud make my steam never again able be used as he already was abl;e do this things. My profile still have things i can mannualy remove - that i cant explain. i am 90% this was verry nice steam scum by profesional. I see all mind tricks dude did it dose not take match to figure out but that things what he was able to do in my steam get me litll in panic and by that i was not able think clear on wright way. Now i know thiss feeling when you know this things is happening and you knwo what tricks thay do but still thay got you fooled. I am disapoint i convice myself steam system woud not be able allow to do hacjer such things. But i was wrong - i cant only blaim Steam but also myself - i have a head on shoulder and i did not outsmart this dude. he did me and i do not like it at all but okey - will look on this as good defeat if again somebody manipulate with me to badn my acc i will let it happen but never nothing to transfer my things .
idid good quastions.jpg

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
i did corect quastions and i think i was thinking logic but person (scamer i belive) put good pressure on me by saying if i resit it will be gona acc and he was laready able to do things in my acc .

First off, don't call them stupid... lol and read what they have to say.

Second, I doubt he has been able to do anything to your acc, this was probably you clicking some links/installing something/giving away something that allowed him to (which ur not showing here in the vid)

Third, steam doesn't come up in chat to talk with you like this, (I think, pretty sure) so just delete them as friend.

Just delete him as friend if he says silly stuff like this. If there is a problem you get it on your steam page in the steam App and Email.

There is no problem as long you don't do anything nor downloads anything from this guy.

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
If i coud go back i woud put 800+ words in good way to make him read what i think he is . I did recive only as a chat log - that person did not even count as a frend of my frend list- i have even in settings where i can recive a message only from frends - as i sayed this for me was a lot new - i was 13 h on pc - my mind already was shutign down - i was BIG IDIOT FOOL - i do not know if first time when my acc was hacked some script was not hide in my acc - i do not know that match this tings. Now i know i am more than down with this acc. It feels abad but i had lisnn- i had checked my pulse to my grandmother - lisnn for 2 hours how hers heart dose stop fo 30 - 3 mins and than it is again a heart beat and agian stops for a 30 sec -3 + mins - that hurted a lot back than - this -this for me is bullshit a man who is nothing - i woud meet in eye - i see nothing - i will not start.... i did start my account deletion - i do not even fight to get back games - i had cs go skins about 320 euros and a lot i did opened with my brother - that was only reason i did not never ever sold - some not long time ago oferded me 500 euros down - i told that person this shit with brother - oh my fking brother drowned in fking lake so this skins was good memorie with him how we was fking happy to open ases - but you know i do not care it - i had drawn all my sadness back in tim in fking bottle deep down in soul i give a deim thing.
i do not know how i was able to even get that chat fking message - i game- i recive this - ... i am fking done - i am fool and thats fking all - now i rewatch and i see so clear and now i ask how fking DUMB i was than-... tyhas fking all . hate to fking even wait 30 day to delte that fking account...

Disapoint in myself cuz i was fool . fk it as well.

have best day all.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If i coud go back i woud put 800+ words in good way to make him read what i think he is . I did recive only as a chat log - that person did not even count as a frend of my frend list- i have even in settings where i can recive a message only from frends - as i sayed this for me was a lot new - i was 13 h on pc - my mind already was shutign down - i was BIG IDIOT FOOL - i do not know if first time when my acc was hacked some script was not hide in my acc - i do not know that match this tings. Now i know i am more than down with this acc. It feels abad but i had lisnn- i had checked my pulse to my grandmother - lisnn for 2 hours how hers heart dose stop fo 30 - 3 mins and than it is again a heart beat and agian stops for a 30 sec -3 + mins - that hurted a lot back than - this -this for me is bullshit a man who is nothing - i woud meet in eye - i see nothing - i will not start.... i did start my account deletion - i do not even fight to get back games - i had cs go skins about 320 euros and a lot i did opened with my brother - that was only reason i did not never ever sold - some not long time ago oferded me 500 euros down - i told that person this shit with brother - oh my fking brother drowned in fking lake so this skins was good memorie with him how we was fking happy to open ases - but you know i do not care it - i had drawn all my sadness back in tim in fking bottle deep down in soul i give a deim thing.
i do not know how i was able to even get that chat fking message - i game- i recive this - ... i am fking done - i am fool and thats fking all - now i rewatch and i see so clear and now i ask how fking DUMB i was than-... tyhas fking all . hate to fking even wait 30 day to delte that fking account...

Disapoint in myself cuz i was fool . fk it as well.

have best day all.
Did this happen after my comment here? check the timestamp.

You still had your account when writing this right.

But that means u just did give away the login details of your account and or install something that he told you

Literally first advice on the internet - Don't download sh from randoms, that is literally the basics of PC and being on the internet and not giving away login details, and yet you still managed to do this.

How, and also, I did say not to download anything nor tell him any login info in the last comment, if my comment was up before you did this and you read my comment then that's pretty dum.

Anyway, IF You still have the EMAIL to this steam account which you should have unless you gave him that password too? then you can simply do a password recovery and ul get ur steam back, only way to change email on steam is to first get an email code isn't that so if you try to change email, those things doesn't work anymore.

If the email was changed, you can goto steam support and goto the hacked support section and put up your email u were using and they will ask you for some trivia questions, also if you ever bought a game Code for any game you own they will ask if you got any of those games and put up the code to validate.

You can even put phone number on ur steam now and get ur account back with that too.

So, yeah you can just go there and get ur account back, this happened to me once cause I let a friend borrow my acc, he changed my pass and email but I just contacted steam and got my acc back and told him to f off lol but that wasn't some "bro download this ul get rich or gimme ur details or else!" those are your fault and nothing to do with steam.

This is just basic normal hack, "they go around talking to randoms, make you download stuff or give them info" literally the only thing you are Not supposed to do, Ever and steam wont ask for any of this, Ever.

Screenshot_206.png

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
These comments looks like your own comments replying to yourself and it also looks like you changed ur own name and picture ? is that true ? lol you still have ur acc

so what really happen, trade scam and u lost some stuff? what did u lose here.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
These comments looks like your own comments replying to yourself and it also looks like you changed ur own name and picture ? is that true ? lol you still have ur acc

so what really happen, trade scam and u lost some stuff? what did u lose here.
you like sarcasms ? Nah... You look good person so i will try do make this PERFECT english as can even i do not care no match more to try writte good - i geting this scam thing with me not a big deal faster than i think i able . I already know what to do and everything is rebuild able and that acc s like a pet what need be burie in ground now .

For you i will start from verry start.

All this problems with hacker started about February 26th when my e-mail get hacked with out any notification in my e-mail . i did use that e-mail for a lot of things so i check it regular . I did checked that day alos . i had weird feeling so i was not few days be in steam and i was not sure from where i have this feeling and something sayed in me i need check steam ( MANS intuition) and i coud not log in . I did contact steam suport and i was able show my old expired 2 years credit card hold numbers and by that i was able to prove my wrights back to my account i do belive. I change make adjsut that e-mail is delete . i did adjstments . You know i did find out form my e-mail that person did 3 times from 3difremt countrys hucked my acc. 2 times he feild . from 2ond to 3rd atempt he did need 1 h pause than he change his ip / mac adress by special software and finaly get in my acc. Also it was funny i made other fake e-mail and try send e-mail to that e-mail what hacker did hacked . You know i never was able recive it in hacked e-mail NEVER not single one time. than i understand he have hide some script somthing somehow in e-mail where he still have able like transfer all incoming mails - that was intresting verry verry - you that things is not even so eassy to explain how it works - and it is already hard in my native latvian language to other person explain HOW why ,.... but in english .. as i say i see you nice person i do try now . That e-mail i did delete cuz hacker always got alll incoming new mails transfer to other HIS mail .
I add steam guard and new e-mail - change pasword in steam - all basic things. i got last week 500 offer to trade cs go skins to a person i did not at all trust . I was polite same as that person . after we did end talk i made sure i remove that person from my frewnd lsit cuz he had ban trade and was no logic overpay my skinns - that was super susspisous why he woud add almoust 200 euros for skins where it is no so worht so i remove him and block all comunication - he was number 49 in my list i blocked - some 30 who asked to trade - i fking hate tham all as one who can ... i know all cs go is fking curst - i got litll emocional as you see - sorry. So almoust one week later i am gaming 13 HAPPY hours of css and from nowhere i got notification and i checked it is a chat log from manager#121 .I no idea how i was able to get that chat log when since it is not frend of my - nad in my setting who is not a frend of my -can send me ain't shi.....t . that was first things what i start asked quastions to myself . i already kew this gona be something . That 13 h on pc played a HUGE role - you know i do not want make exuse i was dumb at that point but i knowed - i tohught i coud be report by gamers in server i am not okey wiht cuz of few nice hours of fk you and fk me talking type of things so in my head it was good reason to think okey it can be steam service . I got stressed - i felt i go panic - i felt i losing control and how > ? HERE when whole fking thing starts ;
1) i Opened that chat log;
2) i read and i was da f hekk is this shit ( hey i nust be honest and that was my first thought so no reason try not bad language now )
3) i think first i clicked on link he was puted in description - that link was wis virus somthing like that what allowed access over my profile ;
4) more i asked more things he did started to do - a good tactic to cut time for me not giving time to think even smart person will sayed go fk your self in fking helll but sadly i was to dumb to understat that woud be best thing for that person to say and sing out from acc ;
5) so i was already on his mind games where as have read this mada fking NOBODYS in thay fat pig mans life -thay geting plessure fucking with you like this - but i di not even fking know that so he gived me 30 mins to make dessions so you know i am not match proud what dessions i fking made after this 4) now i am emocional again... whoooo sorryyyyyyyyy
6) in end i made a trade 5 items for person in my steam a frend i di TRUST.
7) that person did make by HIS FKING OWN a trade - i did not even do it - basicky he was controling my account and he was add 75 fking items to replace a trade where i did pick only 5 so that made me fking verry belice this ** piece of ** is verry capable cu**** . I GOT SCARED GIRL !

i read this style of scam is called CONFIDENT TRADE scam . And now i know why .
he did delete all coments from my profile . He did add in profile summary this account is valid - some trick to fool your eyes to look it is not a scum . He removed my steam prifile picture - avatar box - avatar background - delete me from all groups i was in - he did step by step after each time i asked a quastion to him - smart fking dude you know - and why - to not giving me time and put stress on me - you know i think you are smart inaf to figure out why he did this style aproach to fk me up so good.

In end i think i gived up - i did not want lose acc what was even more bad idea - so even - i did steam guard code acept in my phone - trade was done - that frend in my steam get absolutly NOTHING and what a suprise this is ! oh i forget i will not use sarcasms .. i am a lot grouchy when writting this now .

After some 1 hour - hacker did finaly allow me to start use my acc in normal - that when i know he is still in my acc watching me what i do whom i writte - it is not a nice fking feeling as well you know. So i put from private back to publick - after some 30 times of feils i was able finaly remove summary what that f*^&^& piece of you know what did put under my name - than i did few other thing rebuild .

in result after all my invetory all skins is gone - i think after i called him stupid he decide he will fk me up on whole scale and THIS IS NOT A REASON FOR ME in situations as this START BE NICE to him when scam starts - you got under scam - say all while you can what you think fk his mind as weel if you know and never fking ever even think about BE NICE to this cu%&^&%^&%& .

So as i had lost my belive to my verry like a child account i have - i gived up to keep having it - now thay *** have good eye on me and you know i did start delete account process cuz i am litll in HATE on few things and i never ever want use aha gunpower account ever again. i change name to FOOL a one fking foool what i am how i let it go that far so ..... now this delete process takes 30 days - i did my requast so steam need saw it - accept it - i did put some NOT NICE words what i think about steam giving tham easier call to accept my requast i want delete my fking account what will feel so gooood girl!

I hoped verry after 30 days willl be deleted - that piece of hacker loved one acc will be gona . Form more older it is more easier is give a deim thing ont tihng where your soul still loves somthing and ifg breaks - it start geting easier to love pain . English is not my thing - when i am not mood or feel bad or my negative emotions goes as f words but if i woud need talked my native latvian i woud be able use way more polite language but this is englis hand how my mind goes when need writte . I am verry sory for parts when it maeby sound rude but this replay is because i really think you are nice girl or man or person or just a human and you do not give a s*** i do not know maeby you dose - few days and i was forget about this atleast some hard feelings will be gona.

I proboly forget someting to say but try as match as i can remember what went wrong what happened and how .

if you like take my hug and wurm up girl and have sweet day :)

Your Bad GunF^%$&Power .

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
oki thx, and you got ur acc back now right?

But one thing that doesn't add up is that you say it just seemed random

-power
"3) i think first i clicked on link he was puted in description - that link was wis virus somthing like that what allowed access over my profile"

Clicking a link won't do anything, it has to download something and you literally have to run the file on ur pc as well, there is something you're not saying but it's more and more clear of what happened, its not really steam's fault now is it? :rolleyes:

But if you got ur acc back, ur fine now, can chill and go back to normal.

And idk why u say bad things about urself, stahp with that, nobody thinks ur bad idk why u say that. ur fine

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums

-power
"3) i think first i clicked on link he was puted in description - that link was wis virus somthing like that what allowed access over my profile"

Clicking a link won't do anything, it has to download something and you literally have to run the file on ur pc as well, there is something you're not saying but it's more and more clear of what happened, its not really steam's fault now is it? :rolleyes:

And idk why u say bad things about urself, stahp with that, nobody thinks ur bad idk why u say that. ur fine
Yes it have link i did press- yes it was virus with hide code in it- that did thing in my profile. i only oncfuse that timing whe each quastion i asked it was instat response and action in my steam profile - thay can make script what do things in your profile but how you can time it and make happen when you want it - for script all in one moumetn woud need be - i do not want mroe about it that things thay made. I have read have even a hacker group who have 3 millio euors worth hack and manny belives it and thay to crazy things with persons. it have many difrent steam markets with bots mult fake account even thay got rob you - it can be transist 10+ times to wright ovener and maks it do a lot complicate things and steam is problem with this to dela with.

About part where you say can i blaim steam since i opened random chat from hacker and random link what was with virus.
I have simple explain how i look on this.
Who made this ?
Who own this?
who is responsible in your system what others use ?
You know steam owner and wealth he have ?
Why you build a system where any amature hacker can come and surf free in your system and do what ever he want - imignate i woud be a hacker and now in forum i put scams do some crazy things - and Niko own this forum an he have personal who build forum wrihgt? - If i woud be able eassy start do thing on thay made forum - woud thay not be responsibile for it ?
If i go to your home ask for a coffe but acctualy i want to rober you . You as house owner have a head to think am iam so trustable? You made dessions to allow me you are a person who have control on your hands and thats how i response to you can i really really blaim steam?

In my eyes for steam this is good and you know why and how?
Each time a person lose something - he need spend again. And what can be betteer than that as extra monay ! You know how rich is steam ownership - nad thay allow so easy hacker be all over thay sytem thay are build - so eassy- all monay thay have - every single amature hacker can come and pratice thay skills - that is so mindblowing for me.

About i am to hard words to myself - about thinks i look on - if somebodys point finger on things -YOU SEE THIS HAPPENING- do not do this - in my situation was well see it is a scam and even i knowed this can be scam i did a mistake - i had saw read watch and still i was foolish so no reason to say nothing goood about it.

I am apriciate your kind words and thank you.
I have decide delete that account and for futere plans i am not sharing my thoughts here for safty cuz in my mind hacker can be for peoples we know and you never in end trust in internet that is all.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums

-power

I forgot about part yoy say random .

this is a reason i did explain february 26 i got hacked . last week i got susspisios trade offer i did turned down.
You know it do not take match to make a picture in your head this can be 1 person. This can be person group in on room - in 1 building. First did try - feiled - other did try in difrent way to scam me - feiled . So have this 3rdfking dude comed and scamed me in full scale. MANAGER#121 chat room was able to send me a massage and that is what i can not I CAN NOT I DO NOT NOW FUCKING HOW ..how fk the fking heelll he was able to send me a fking massage - that i can not to explain - i do not have a fking deim fking anser for it- cuz i do not fking know how - since my settings is put - recive messages only from fking frends in fking steam. I DO NOT KNWO AND I AM NOW FKING EMOCIONAL. Sorry ....... sorry is to eassy to sya - dont sorry me . I DO not know did earlies hackers did something what made this MANAGER#121 start a chat with me -maeby. This person was SLOWLY doing things in my profile in time when he wanted - i say no - he do something - what script is this ?

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Some of frend try me -it is not big deal to keep using my old acc but i do not trust in that acc no more. Some do - i know what happened and how bad it is wit this scamers in times you lose focus. Some sayed this is old dog tricks - to send you a massege even it not even be recive is not somthing i woud hear before .My steam settings shoud never ever allowed recive this messages - it was not even any wurning - pressed on 1 link and that is it . Steam suport dose not replay me and i belvie hacker as well has done some finger on it so - this i am jsut fking done with that acc. Hope atleast my reqaust to delete acc is in process cuz in mail it showes it is sent but i have no responde from steam suport what is weird . what ever that acc nothing more i wish to bury.
finaledit.png

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Let this be a lesson in life.
Phishing is the most common type of scam on the internet and you're lucky it was only your steam account. People get scammed for a lot of money, sometimes even for everything they have.

NEVER EVER FUCKING TRUST ANYONE on the internet. certainly not people using weird unconventional ways of communication (like what were you thinking? that Steam reaches out to you in a chat? That they demand you trade with them?) and never click links you don't know.

You should ask steam support to give you back your stuff, those scammers don't care, you're just one of the many that fall for this, as a matter of fact it was probably a bot doing all the work and not even a human.
Also i'm still not sure what the hell you did, usually a trade requires 2FA to be on for a certain period of time, perhaps all you have to do is log back in the account and cancel the trades.
Additionally, the scammer did not do any hacking, they sent you a friend request and you accepted it or they compromised an account of a friend of yours.

Make sure you don't fall for this again in life
chrome_2023-05-16_22-27-06.png

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Let this be a lesson in life.
Phishing is the most common type of scam on the internet and you're lucky it was only your steam account. People get scammed for a lot of money, sometimes even for everything they have.

NEVER EVER FUCKING TRUST ANYONE on the internet. certainly not people using weird unconventional ways of communication (like what were you thinking? that Steam reaches out to you in a chat? That they demand you trade with them?) and never click links you don't know.

You should ask steam support to give you back your stuff, those scammers don't care, you're just one of the many that fall for this, as a matter of fact it was probably a bot doing all the work and not even a human.
Also i'm still not sure what the hell you did, usually a trade requires 2FA to be on for a certain period of time, perhaps all you have to do is log back in the account and cancel the trades.
Additionally, the scammer did not do any hacking, they sent you a friend request and you accepted it or they compromised an account of a friend of yours.

Make sure you don't fall for this again in life
chrome_2023-05-16_22-27-06.png

i just now need few days to calm down to take litll pride back and ofcorse learn from this and get only better. With days i will more clear mind and clear piture what went all in smalest detail. i had report that steam profile form 3 difrent acc i have . I blocked from all - i rechecked all my mails and paswords change just for case and yes i got verry lucky only this was about 500 euros lost . i did block and error from my steam summary edit is gone . I just need days to calm down and thats all . taste will be gone and this will feel as nothing . i had read all of this and has done my lesson learnings.

i did again contact steam suport and i am not giving up until some talks will be in process . Thank you for supor in me shamless hours.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com