YouLinkTube

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Ahh I wonder how my old guild is doing... They're 10/10HC but I dunno their Mythic progress..
This is a nice kill though. Kudos to these guys. A bit slacky but good.

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
hehe. its our guild :p and yes its my pov :p
we are 10/10 mytic, but i just started recording some footage

Gonna start record some Battlefield / CSS footage also to see how it turns out

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Wow you must have a strong PC since your recording is so smooth. Just for being gaylliance I started secretly despising you now. However, I'm probably going to return to WoW sooner or later so we might as well discuss adding each other. And if you give a damn, check out my character. I stopped playing a while ago though, but I did manage to get 17k achievement points in precisely 1 year of gametime.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Bewasted/advanced
Thumbs up for awesome unobtainable transmog + 2x legendary weapons? :eek:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
Took me 2:30 minutes to know where to look at and realize what is happening. So many fancy colors and numbers flying across the screen xD (i use the default hud, yes)

But i realized that a priest ist top dd??? What happened to WoW? D:

There are many different boss fights and different classes are better suited ( do more damage what not ) on some fights. On this fight Shadow Priests are decent for AOE ( spreading theire damage over multiple targets ) comparing to other classes who doesnt do that much AOE damage :)

Also some of us have to do various tasks to manage to kill the boss which have an impact on damage you see on the damage meters.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Stupid shadow priests wrecking everything... As a rogue, shadow priests are my most detestable enemies. *spits on priests corpse*

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
[video=youtube;0ZZquVylLEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZZquVylLEo[/video]