zm_desertprodigy

Too Much Guinness

15 Mar 2012
b2 - Changelog:
- removed the table from the underground secret room
- added a teleport inside the cage doors (in case somebody gets stuck)
- moved 14 spawns from the storage room to the cooling towers
- Better fps in some areas
- Radar overview
- Nicer ceiling in the cooling tower hall

Map: View attachment zm_desertprodigy_b2.rar

Enjoy ;-)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
uploaded to v1 only.

SPA/HAs can add the map easily to the other servers by adding it just to maplist.txt

Sauce_Piquante :D

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Apr 2013
Narvik, Norway
Hey here are some feedbacks from players : the room with the dead guy inside, if zombies get in there, there is no chance for human to hunt them.
+ some advice from me :)
bug.pngbug1.pngbug2.png

in the first picture, the model collides with the brush. There, the train room is too DAAARK + there is no point to camp in there ^^ And in the 3rd i think it would have been nice to review this part
This space is not used, i though i could hunt in there, but zombies fell from the bridges on my face
+ the dark place under is kinda weird. Else i think it's a good map that allow human to move and search for zombies :)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I think this map is too open, it feels impossible for zombies if the CT's have any clue at all. You literally have no chance of getting the CT's in some spots.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Love this map, But yeah add some more "suprise" corners if you know what i mean, like where zombies can hide behind and jump out and get some cts fairly easy. like the doors on cbble ^^

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Unfortunately this seems to be the least favorite map on the server. Just played it a few minutes ago, it came very close to being RTV'd (which I've never witnessed before). In general it always gets at least 10 RTVs, depending on how many players are present. If you start at the bottom foggy tier and zombie spawns there then say your prayers, because chances are that you will get infected. Most popular camping spots are near the bridge and plasma ray area, in a form of many CT's standing their ground and overpower the zombies with their firepower. Not very fun if you are a zombie and have 20 CT's draining your health in a heartbeat with their artillery. So this map is always either too hard for zombies or too hard for CTs.
But I really like the spooky atmosphere of this map and the nice attention to detail all the way throughout. Good effort, just the gameplay sometimes wishes for better. Thank you for creating this map and letting us play on it!