Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Title of map: HillBilly Backyard v4

Link to Map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/90faqvzypch45yl/zm_hillbilly_backyard_v4.bsp
Link to Map(compressed): https://www.dropbox.com/s/30jv7eysyy24mv5/zm_hillbilly_backyard_v4.rar

Text:
I started a new thread because i made to many changes to continue the previous.

The idea was to add anything strange you could find in a HillBillys backyard, and now half of
the map is consumed by a dark force that sucks all the worlds light away!
There is lots of secrets here, and most places are fair to zombies and humans.
- Even if a campspot at first sight seems too good, there may be a secret button or breakable surface or something to even the odds.

Several of you guys have seen the secrets so share them :)

Anyway, i don't think i should do any more with the map until i have played it on a server.

Known Issues/Bugs:
- The Dog-house may be to good a camp-spot
- Behind the house, beside the train-cart, there is a thin line that looks like a leak, but it is not! It shouldn't be there, because the whole area is one solid block. I'm guessing its something that happened while compiling. (and it don't affect gameplay)
- Too many vending-machines?
- The Elevator from HELL starts in the ground, but its from hell, right?
- Inside the house, 1st floor, theres a pile of crates that floats above the ground, i know this, and don't want to change it. Because it makes for a good campspot.
- Inside the house, 1st floor, under the stairs theres a pile of boxes that floats just above the ground.
- Inside the house, 1st floor, the computer is missing its keyboard!! :O

So, i need all the feedback i can get, please try it and share :)

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
New Screenshots:

4L8OM.jpg 4L8R4.jpg
4L8Tg.jpg 4L8V5.jpg
4L8Wx.jpg 4L8XH.jpg
4L8YR.jpg 4L8ZX.jpg
4L914.jpg 4L92H.jpg
4L94i.jpg 4L95X.jpg
4L97p.jpg 4L98E.jpg
4L9d2.jpg 4L9e2.jpg
4L9fY.jpg 4L9hj.jpg

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I'm digging that skybox mate

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Messy? You mean there is little logic in what you find of location and entities? I guess thats whats you mean :]

But that is true, its not a pure hunting map for hunters, but the idea is to be a fun map
where being a zombie is not such a pain in the ass. For those who have tried the latest
version knows that there are secrets to explore but also opportunity for hunting.

I guess it would depend on what server and how many people where playing, but that goes for most maps :)

PS: uhm, this was just me trying to clarify what the idea behind the map is,
no criticism or anything. I do need feedback :3