Zombie escape server up!

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
printscreen

today i saw the ZE server was empty and i did not like it :)
i asked geo: if he got time, and if he wanted to join me and start inviting people ingame. glad he said yes:
and after +/- 15min and after map change i was happy to see with alot of help from other admins/and geo ofc/ ze running with +/-20 peepz in server =) happy face

look:

Attachments

• nice!.jpg
    nice!.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 420

Zm_Prod

9 Mar 2012
I'd like to help with the server too :), give me a sign if you need any help in the future :D

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
today i saw the ZE server was empty and i did not like it :)
i asked geo: if he got time, and if he wanted to join me and start inviting people ingame. glad he said yes:
and after +/- 15min and after map change i was happy to see with alot of help from other admins/and geo ofc/ ze running with +/-20 peepz in server =) happy face

look:

Nice to see ! :D

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Why is there Advertising for another community? :D

2012-10-14_00002.jpg

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
lol that's because you probably connected to a server from the community that can be seen on the MotD (=.Bad Network) before joining this one :D

Happens to me with whatever server I connect to before connecting to EH, and also vice versa. Tho it only happens occasionally lol.

E: I think it's a bug that should be solved by the next css update.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Im playing a new map on i3d called ze_skyrim when the creator adds the full version, GET IT ! ITS THE MOST ZE MAP EVAH

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Could you please change the configuration back, so zombies get teleported to spawn?

You can hardly play if zombies are able to kill the whole team at the beginning.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Last time I played the zombies had waaay to little hp, they need a lot it's ZE!!

M I A S K I

26 Nov 2012
Holland
Goodevening,

last night I was playing on your zombie escape server. I didn't even know about the existence of a EH zombie escape server, because most time I'm hanging around on zombie hunting (v1-v4) servers. The reason that I post this message is that the current ze server is good (I added it to favorites), but in future you can make it definitely better so more people will join.
- During the game, the server became a bit laggy, I don't know if the server always is that laggy, but it doens't made the gameplay any better (can it be fixed?).
- Something totally different is the zombie skins. Maybe it's possible to add the skins from zombie hunting into zombie escape(?) although there is nothing wrong with the current skins, they are just a little bit 'old fashioned'.
+ My congratulations about the map choice. You have the most populair zombie escape maps in your server, and that's a good thing!

Finally I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. I got the feeling that this zombie escape server was some kind of new, so you could use some ideas or feedback to make it better.

Best regards,
Will (Miaski)

-L-

7 Dec 2012
Current Maplist:

zm_arctic_escape_v1
ze_predator_ultimate_v3
ze_space_stationzz
ze_titanic_escape_v2_3
ze_30_seconds__b21
ze_biohazard_v2b_004
ze_blackmesa_escape_final
ze_death_star_escape_v4_3
ze_elevator_escape_jbg_final
ze_firewall_lab_epidemic_v1a
ze_haunted_lab_escape_v2c
ze_icecap_escape_v4
ze_indiana_jones_v4a_004
ze_mars_escape_v1_2_fix
ze_minecraft_v1_1
ze_potc_v3_4fix
ze_raccoon_facility_v5c
ze_rooftop_runaway2_v5
ze_surf_facility_final
ze_licciana_escape_v2
ze_Paranoid_Ultimate_v10_4
ze_PotC_v3_4fix
ze_sewer_escape__final_jbg
ze_sorrento_escape_v5

Pretty small list and even a zm map in it....
Many of these maps are already outdated. There are so many new good maps out there , is there a specific reason y u dont add them? It seems that this community has a huge member base considering the players on zm.
Furthermore there are some plugins missing, I dont know if they were added yet something like ....-> u can use "kill" command, no repeat killer detected plugin and some other things....

I can help u with mapversions and new map suggestions but I would like to know if there is somebody who handels this and if u even want the new versions/maps otherwise I would waste my time^^

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Zombie escape rocks! We get more and more regular players and most times at the evening 20-30 ppl are online :)

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
We may need to give more health to zombiez... they start dying at the 2nd defence point of the escape map... the double of what they have now will be a good start...