[added] zm_zomb_eh_towers_v6_2

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Seems very good idea,but seeing that kind of door,this spot is still in trouble because there will be always 1 dude sitting behind the door and glitching it while the others just shoot at the window.Maybe replace this kind of door with the ones you used on desertfortress and add 1 more vending machine in there or a sofa? Seems like 1 prop is not gonna do much for this to become a defendable spot.Just some thoughts I wanted to add,great idea though,this spot is problematic as of how it currently is.

Reactions: DrFiction and easy

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Opinions ?
Sounds good, I would say let's do it like this! And thanks for taking care of it! =)

I would assume that this door is just killing someone when blocked and that door spamming does not work here. So something like the toilet doors in office map.

Reactions: DrFiction

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Sounds good, I would say let's do it like this! And thanks for taking care of it! =)

I would assume that this door is just killing someone when blocked and that door spamming does not work here. So something like the toilet doors in office map.
Seems very good idea,but seeing that kind of door,this spot is still in trouble because there will be always 1 dude sitting behind the door and glitching it while the others just shoot at the window.Maybe replace this kind of door with the ones you used on desertfortress and add 1 more vending machine in there or a sofa? Seems like 1 prop is not gonna do much for this to become a defendable spot.Just some thoughts I wanted to add,great idea though,this spot is problematic as of how it currently is.

No worries, thank you for the return, (Sorry for the wait), I will therefore make a minor progress on the room by then, and ensure that the door cannot be spammed by a person.

If you have any other suggestions/ideas, I'm listening to everyone.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

It's time... There is the update of zm_zomb_eh_tower_v6_2 (to v6_3) :​

20220702162708_1.jpg

- The door cannot be spammed by annyone, if someone try to put a props to block the door, it's not possible. the door is on "force closed" and "ignore debris", so, as you can see, the door is on "force closed", If someone try to block the door by his body, he's taking -5hp every secondes. (It's can be a problem if someone try to block the door cause the glass can be only break by zombies, but, if you prefer the door not to kill, I can remove the "force closed" but so, if someone blocks the door, the latter, the door will automatically reopen, but will not kill the player/zombie.

- The glass authorize the bullet penetration, like that you can defend behind the glass if a zombie try to destroy the glass (if the glass is break, zombie can enter now into the room by the glass who was breaked.

- Props on the room : 1 Soda / 1 Sofa / 1 Cupboard (Total 3)

20220702162727_1.jpg

- Laser skin has been changed and color has been added to make the style more cool. (Nothing more).

20220702162736_1.jpg

20220702162749_1.jpg

20220702162745_1.jpg

3D Skybox added.
(If you guys prefer without skybox, I can delete. If you prefer with but without spaceships, I can delete spaceships).​

The map has been very optimised.​

Any suggestion / idea / opinion to be issued, I am at your disposal.
I send you the bsp so that you can test by yourself, and that you let me know your feelings / opinion on the changes, do not hesitate to say everything.

DoJor'F​

Attachments

• zm_zomb_eh_towers_v6_3.bsp
    6.1 MB · Views: 100
Reactions: Paw

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
New version :

• Little update with the skybox.
  • Glass breakable by anyone. (Removed the system with a filter).
  • Missing Texture Fixed.

Attachments

• zm_zomb_eh_towers_v7.bsp
    6.3 MB · Views: 99
Reactions: Paw and K4marad

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
View attachment 15286

- The door cannot be spammed by annyone, if someone try to put a props to block the door, it's not possible. the door is on "force closed" and "ignore debris", so, as you can see, the door is on "force closed", If someone try to block the door by his body, he's taking -5hp every secondes. (It's can be a problem if someone try to block the door cause the glass can be only break by zombies, but, if you prefer the door not to kill, I can remove the "force closed" but so, if someone blocks the door, the latter, the door will automatically reopen, but will not kill the player/zombie.

- The glass authorize the bullet penetration, like that you can defend behind the glass if a zombie try to destroy the glass (if the glass is break, zombie can enter now into the room by the glass who was breaked.

- Props on the room : 1 Soda / 1 Sofa / 1 Cupboard (Total 3)

View attachment 15287

- Laser skin has been changed and color has been added to make the style more cool. (Nothing more).

View attachment 15288
View attachment 15289
View attachment 15290

3D Skybox added.​

(If you guys prefer without skybox, I can delete. If you prefer with but without spaceships, I can delete spaceships).​

The map has been very optimised.​

Any suggestion / idea / opinion to be issued, I am at your disposal.
I send you the bsp so that you can test by yourself, and that you let me know your feelings / opinion on the changes, do not hesitate to say everything.

DoJor'F​

Looks great mate : ) keep up with the good work!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Newest version is available for testing on servers!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
did anybody find antything that needs to be fixed during testing this version?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland