TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name The golden egg

SteamID STEAM_0:1:90464154

Ban/Gag reason It is a spray ban

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
My screenshot was banned because it contained "EASY IS AN ABUSER HE GAGGED ME BECAUSE I WAS WRITING IN CAPS" there is nothing wrong with the spray and it doesn't violate any rule, nor it contains any insult. also, I asked for the reason it was banned, I didn't get a reply, instead, it was banned immediately

Attachments

• Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.29.78.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.29.78.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 97
  • Counter-strike  Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.17.67.png
    Counter-strike Source Screenshot 2022.09.22 - 18.23.17.67.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 99

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Not my place to write but are you thinking straight? you literally just said your spray provoked an admin and it's also full of dumb lies and you say that doesn't violate any type of rules on our server?

do you have any common decency? cause you're gonna need some of you think this will get your spray unbanned.

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021
Not my place to write but are you thinking straight? you literally just said your spray provoked an admin and it's also full of dumb lies and you say that doesn't violate any type of rules on our server?

do you have any common decency? cause you're gonna need some of you think this will get your spray unbanned.
Can you tell me a lie i said there? i dare you , and show me a single rule in the server that says otherwise

TheGoldenEgg

30 Sep 2021

and if the spray makes easy angry and mad, fine i'm gonna change it, but don't tell me i lied or violated a rule

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Declined. Try again when you learned about how to behave on gameservers, toward admins and rules. It might take you months, weeks or days but sooner or later you will be grown up and notice how ridiculous both of your threads were. Hopefully.

This thread is closed for further replies.

Reactions: SOUR
Status
Not open for further replies.