EH server cbble ONLY !!!

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Most of players on our servers like this map, what about making a server with that map 24/7...

I'm not talking about a new one, maybe just changing v4 or v5...

We may also think maybe of a rotation of two maps instead of only one : cbble and 4way (1 hour each, no vote needed !!)

Just an idea that came to me yesterday while I was taking a shower :p

Please discuss <3

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Most time cbble is played and if not, it's 4way. There are some rare moments when both maps were not nominated and another map gets the chance.

All in all i'm sick of cbble ^^ although i love 4way, it's getting boring too after a while.

And the other problem is that v4 and v5 just have few players and 4way is too big. And cbble only is getting boring. Doom loop! :>

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!! CBBLE !!!

No srsly, cbble is the best map on earth. This would be quite nice. Maybe make a sixth server with cbble only.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Most time cbble is played and if not, it's 4way. There are some rare moments when both maps were not nominated and another map gets the chance.

All in all i'm sick of cbble ^^ although i love 4way, it's getting boring too after a while.

And the other problem is that v4 and v5 just have few players and 4way is too big. And cbble only is getting boring. Doom loop! :>
when we'll have a 24/7 cbble server, ppl wont choose cbble on the other servers all the time because when they join our regular servers, they are looking for another map to play on :)

Also I know many ppl(regulars), when they come to our servers, they want only play on cbble... when the map change, they nominate it again... if nubs choose another one, they just leave !!

Last edited:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Actually we already had this discussion about a half year ago Please make a CBBLE ONLY SERVER!!! Zombie

I think it would be a good opportunity for cbble fans to be able to join a cbble only server. Set up a new server and let these geeks play their map.

The only thing i don't want to happen is that servers like v4 or v5 are taken for this because these two servers are for people who like less players and different maps (like me). It would be sad if i'd lose that possibility :(

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Please add zm_wtfhax_v6 to the nominate list! People seem to love it :D

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Actually we already had this discussion about a half year ago Please make a CBBLE ONLY SERVER!!! Zombie

I think it would be a good opportunity for cbble fans to be able to join a cbble only server. Set up a new server and let these geeks play their map.
Thanks mate... I was too lazy to make a search first xD

what's weird is that the last word of a HA was positive.... I don't understand why the server isnt born yet xD

The only thing i don't want to happen is that servers like v4 or v5 are taken for this because these two servers are for people who like less players and different maps (like me). It would be sad if i'd lose that possibility :(
I like them too, but it still just an idea xD

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Please add zm_wtfhax_v6 to the nominate list! People seem to love it :D

People hated it when I added it, and it also caused major fps problems (although this was on v1).

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I think theres has been such topic before.

It probably won't happen.

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
I think theres has been such topic before.

It probably won't happen.
your were for it last time... what changed since then ? xD

Well im not against it. Would be funny to test how well it worked, maybe just with 30 players to start off with. If its a succeed the server could get more slots! If not, it could just be closed.

Anyway, bad news for cbble loverz =D

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
Adding a cbble/4way server is a must. Switching map after 30min.

100% sure ppl would love it, me included.

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I am liking the idea of a cbble/4way only server, with map change of 25min. This will benefit the regulars who join upon these 2 maps, seeing that currently they just hop between v2 and v5. Maybe change v5 to cbble/4way only, but not v4 as NoMatter said v4 has different maps and a different player base.

Also I know many ppl(regulars), when they come to our servers, they want only play on cbble... when the map change, they nominate it again... if nubs choose another one, they just leave !!

Indeed, they leave when it's not cbble/4way and usually when it isn't one of those maps on v2, then it is definitely on v5, causing them to just hop servers.

Just an idea that came to me yesterday while I was taking a shower :p

Lol

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
May your dreams come true...

cb4w.jpg

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
your were for it last time... what changed since then ? xD

Anyway, bad news for cbble loverz =D

I still think it's a cool idea :-D It probably just wont happen.

Got'Ya

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Mar 2011
Norway
why? the majority of the ppl like cbble and 4way.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Doesn't matter. Cbble and 4way are 2 maps that are played 90% of the time on all servers...there is really no need for a 6th or whatever cbble/4way server cause thats basicly what all the servers are these days...

Cbble/random map/4way/cbble/random map/..

So this is a no from my side.

Also if we make other servers without cbble or 4way we wont have players on them anymore...so again all the servers would be cbble 4way most of the time anyways...one even all the time...

So like i said...no..atleast in my opinion

Last edited:

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
They are played a lot on the other servers indeed.

But there's also a lot of boring maps (Well that's just my opinion) And i know there is some players who would prefer a cbble 24/7 server.

We wouldn't have to take it off the other servers.