More hp is bad (edit by niko)

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Is this place always dead or is no one willing to discuss these problems and suggestions?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
no it's not dead, we're keeping a close look at how things are going :)

thanks for the feedback for real

Reactions: Vydx

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
I must say I agree with Karamate here.

Hunting is not impossible, but much harder now. The thing is, having more than 8-10 zombies doesnt give a player enough time and space to get some kills, which it results in more camping..

This HP change has attracted new players to V1, that makes it even harder(I know having new players in the server is something good), but their lack of experience adds the difficulity on top of it.

Even tho the camping is hard to survive, because all those newcomers egde and run around destroys that part. I now try to hunt and camp alone lol.

I have seen players try to hunt, but the excitement of those newcomers results in blocking, edging, teamkilling, stucking etc and to not mention the delay/lag we already are suffering from. Conclusion = you dead anyways.

So I suggest that you reduce the HP a bit, so we can start hunting again and those who love to camp will probebly move back to V3.

/KURD

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
So I suggest that you reduce the HP a bit, so we can start hunting again and those who love to camp will probebly move back to V3.

The hp already got reduced from 2500 to 2100, i don't think it will be further reduced, if it does it would be back to the old amount where humans won nearly every round on every map. It might be funnier for hunters but we want to make it fair and even for all. v3 is already more popular than v1 so that wouldn't be good.

Reactions: Vydx

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Just played some zm on v1, I think things are more balanced now, hunting is not impossible, although maybe a little less faceroll to get kills with p90 now (I swear it feels like pushback of SMGs and pistols has been nerfed? Might just be me)

Noticed a lot of noobs lately, not saying the server was an elite safe haven, but today there were more edging and blocking noobs than usual, be curious to know what happened there, what I do know is there are more players on v1 than there were even 2 weeks ago, well done on that.

And while I somewhat agree with KURD regarding inexperienced hunters unintentionally blocking teammates, I don't think that's a bad thing at all, the new players will get to learn how to hunt over time, whereas the experienced players should know how to account for noob hunting teammates, I know I can to a great extent and I'm hardly the best out there

I played for 2-3 hours today and only experienced one server side lag, everyone's ping was in the 100-200 range. Not sure if it's better than before tbh, I don't remember, but think its worth mentioning anyhow.

Last edited: