Handled# Abuse Report: lotus

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Admin's Name lotus
Time and date 02:15 07/01/17
Server v1
Description
I have been banned unfairly by this admin .. must be expelled!
without even a demo and for nothing!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Demo of you not shooting at more than 1 zm and them also not attacking you, as requested :)
Thanks for your report,
Have a good day,
Lotus

Attachments

• fuk.dem
    5.8 MB · Views: 410

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
and useless you do the cute .. you have abused! he did not teaming me! I defended myself ... so the ban is not there for me. now take off the ban right away!

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
what are you doing? you do not answer? do not you give importance to my post because you know I'm right? aaa but I know what kind of admin you are ... all of you

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Hi

I reviewed the demo, and at around the 2 minute mark there is clear evidence that you and "EL PEKE" were teaming.

I also checked your ban history and saw that you have 6 previous bans for teaming (the latest one expiring just yesterday), so I suggested to Lotus to extend your ban as you clearly did not learn your lesson.
If you do plan on playing on our servers again after your ban expires, please follow the server rules.

Reactions: Lotus

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Hi

I reviewed the demo, and at around the 2 minute mark there is clear evidence that you and "EL PEKE" were teaming.

I also checked your ban history and saw that you have 6 previous bans for teaming (the latest one expiring just yesterday), so I suggested to Lotus to extend your ban as you clearly did not learn your lesson.
If you do plan on playing on our servers again after your ban expires, please follow the server rules.
really? have you extended the ban? have you seen the demo? I do not think or you're blind ... I did not do anything! the other did not teaming but me as a reasoned cabbage? are you idiots or what? I did not understand that blocks the others and I'm banned? mah .. of course you are really good admin ... I'm not there .. I want to be removed the ban the block did he not me

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Hi

now think well! el peke blocks the transition to a zm el peke not me! then el peke was not near me but at a distance if I did not shoot at el peke and only then was not attacking me .. and I had no reason to waste shots for him when there were other zm that were attacking me. I was just thinking first of those who were attacking me and from the demo you can see it well!

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
You decided to not shoot a zombie that was clearly helping you... that is the definition of teaming. Of course, you should already know this since you've been banned 6 times already for the same reason.
Here's the video for everyone else to see: https://streamable.com/mzhvx

There was no abuse. The ban will stay. Case is closed.

Reactions: easy and Xylon

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
You decided to not shoot a zombie that was clearly helping you... that is the definition of teaming. Of course, you should already know this since you've been banned 6 times already for the same reason.

if el peke had tried to attack me I would have shot, then from the demo I make clear to him not to do it .. because I have to pay for someone else's fault? sorry for my english

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy

I was shooting .. he did not attack me at that moment, the game consists of that I must survive and I was trying to survive the ban does not exist right for me he was far away and I had to think about the other zm but if he jumped I would have shot him instant .. but are you serious? that makes teaming and I go there half-way ...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Ciao Fuku,
Non c'è nessun abuso in questo caso.
È evidentissimo che si tratta di teaming per diverse ragioni:
1) lo zombie non ha paura di te, sa che non gli sparerai
2) non spari al tuo amico ma spari a tutti gli altri zombie che salgono sul blocco
3) fai cenni al tuo amico
4) controlli sulla destra senza preoccuparti che lo zombie possa fare un salto e prenderti, questo significa che hai fiducia in lui
5) hai una lunga storia di ban per teaming

Insomma... potrei probabilmente andare alla lunga, ma mi sembra inutile.

Sinceramente devi solo imparare una cosa semplice: NON FARE TEAMING

Grazie,
Niko

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
come hai detto tu non gli ho sparato perche in quel momento mi preocupavo degli altri se lui sarebbe stato sulla cassa con me ti avrei dato ragione.. ma cosi non e stato, ma come devo farvelo capire gli ho fatto cenno di non farlo con la torcia facendo di no ma lui non si e toloto da li a quel punto lui ha bloccato un zm ma un'altro mi stava attaccando e lo respinto poi mi sono girato un secondo e un zm mi ha ucciso che teaming ce da parte mia? ma scusa ragiona per un attimo lui sbaglia e io devo pagare? niko ma il ragionamento e semplice io dovevo sopravvivere se ci sono 5 zm e solo 4 di loro mi attaccano io non sparo a quel uno che non mi attacca perché mi devo difendere da gli 'altri non appena anche il quinto zm mi avesse attaccato avrei sparato, il mio ban e come se in una partita rimango da solo con tanti zm e solo uno di loro mi attacca ma io costretto delle regole devo sparare a ogni zm fermo che trovo mentre scapo al posto di pensare a quel zm che mi insegue in questo casa verrebbero bannati tutti io che non sparo a quelli fermi e quelli fermi perché non mi attaccano facendo teaming facendomi passare, la demo non mostra che io non avrei sparato e non avevo fiducia in lui perché mi sono girato a destra per 1 solo secondo che per appunto mi e costato essendo morto.. questa e fiducia? la demo non e valida perché non mostra mi difendeva da vicino ma da lontano e non su mia richiesta! se la demo mostrava che lui saltava e non gli sparavo si e teaming anche da parte mia ma cosi non e stato, perché se questo e teaming allora niko devi bannare quasi tutto il server.. perché i tuoi admin molte cose fanno finta di non vederle..

Last edited:

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Ciao Fuku,
Non c'è nessun abuso in questo caso.
È evidentissimo che si tratta di teaming per diverse ragioni:
1) lo zombie non ha paura di te, sa che non gli sparerai
2) non spari al tuo amico ma spari a tutti gli altri zombie che salgono sul blocco
3) fai cenni al tuo amico
4) controlli sulla destra senza preoccuparti che lo zombie possa fare un salto e prenderti, questo significa che hai fiducia in lui
5) hai una lunga storia di ban per teaming

Insomma... potrei probabilmente andare alla lunga, ma mi sembra inutile.

Sinceramente devi solo imparare una cosa semplice: NON FARE TEAMING

Grazie,
Niko
nikoooo

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Patience is gold in this community.

You are fighting our rules but we own this community, we make the rules so you won't get further anyway. But wait for Niko to reply if he has more to say.