Some changes v1 server

Try a change?

• Yes of course! May be there is some chance!

Votes: 21 91.3%
  • No, it’s not, it will be worse!

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I agree with everything except this, I think this is not such a big imbalance that makes the game. But the respawn must be removed first thing!!! Or make respawn back to zombies

Maybe, but it’s still not nice when 2 people shoot at you and you are scammed all over the map and you can’t do anything, can’t come and run :/ Well, maybe you're right, this is not such a global problem at the moment)

I don't think changing knock back would be good for the server plus there are ways for zombies to avoid getting boosted far back, bhopping and spinning around, running with their backs towards the humans etc often helps, same when climbing boxes to infect humans.

Shake3012

29 May 2019
I don't think changing knock back would be good for the server plus there are ways for zombies to avoid getting boosted far back, bhopping and spinning around, running with their backs towards the humans etc often helps, same when climbing boxes to infect humans.
Yes, I just already supplement the little things, it’s not so important) Now the main thing is to solve global changes, the rest is the little things all later

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
I think our thinkway was to make a really big Christmas Event inside the Xmas Holidays, where much Players have enough time to play.
Until then we wanted to change alot to V1, somethings have metioned above already, add all Weapons to V1 except the AutoSnipers, maybe M249 maybe not thats some Points we would have to test.
Respawn should be changed, respawn as Zombie sounds good for me, sitting in Spec could be annoying after a while for "beginners which die alot".
Also there was enough Ideas's back then for good small events under the week at evening, Pistol Only and much more, we could make a use of.

The current Knockback is okay, you can always make a good use of it and turn it around as Zombie to Catch the Hunters which shoot at you. Weapon Damage and Zombie Health is something we could look for.

Im pretty sure we could rescue the V1 Server if we find the right Way to work on it. New Maps, more variety with Maps, Weapons, Gameplay by using different Playstyles. And ofc listen to the current Players what they really want and change what we can do and which belong's to EH Ways.

Reactions: Havoc and aüx

Shake3012

29 May 2019
I think our thinkway was to make a really big Christmas Event inside the Xmas Holidays, where much Players have enough time to play.
Until then we wanted to change alot to V1, somethings have metioned above already, add all Weapons to V1 except the AutoSnipers, maybe M249 maybe not thats some Points we would have to test.
Respawn should be changed, respawn as Zombie sounds good for me, sitting in Spec could be annoying after a while for "beginners which die alot".
Also there was enough Ideas's back then for good small events under the week at evening, Pistol Only and much more, we could make a use of.

The current Knockback is okay, you can always make a good use of it and turn it around as Zombie to Catch the Hunters which shoot at you. Weapon Damage and Zombie Health is something we could look for.

Im pretty sure we could rescue the V1 Server if we find the right Way to work on it. New Maps, more variety with Maps, Weapons, Gameplay by using different Playstyles. And ofc listen to the current Players what they really want and change what we can do and which belong's to EH Ways.
When will any changes take effect? How long does it take to wait for something? People want these changes, it can be seen both in comments and voting! Thank you very much for answering and you can say you supported this topic!

taras

30 Sep 2019
1.More maps,and if we are talking about reducing slots, namely, for 32 players, I personally know a lot of really good maps, both old and new (42 are also suitable)
2.To remove respawn, this is the first thing, or as they wrote above, make respawn again in zombies
3.Again, it was written above, at the start of the round, with a small online infection, more people are infected, it is difficult for one against 8-10 people
4.It can be made different classes of zombies, for example, jumping, running fast, which has a lot of hp and so on.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
When will any changes take effect? How long does it take to wait for something? People want these changes, it can be seen both in comments and voting! Thank you very much for answering and you can say you supported this topic!

Since we have some Changes inside the Team and some other Stuff atm nothing.
For Halloween we could also include a small Halloween Event, and for sure between Halloween and Christmas alot of Changes will come. But before we have to test all things, which need a lot of time.
Until Christmas i would like to say we are finished with the new V1.

4.It can be made different classes of zombies, for example, jumping, running fast, which has a lot of hp and so on.

Im sure that is something we wont change in further. We will stay with Fatty and every Zombie got the same Health/Skill whatever, except the Mother Zombies ofc.

Shake3012

29 May 2019
We will stay with Fatty
What about the usual extra skins? I am also against these classes of zombies, but I think that skins can be organized, each time a infection would be given a random skin, but this is not a global change that would attract players (although it might attract), but at least some kind of variety