Some changes v1 server

Discussion in '[CS:S] EliteHunterZ's ZombieHunting & more' started by Shake3012, 9 Sep 2019.

?

Try a change?

1. Yes of course! May be there is some chance!

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No, it’s not, it will be worse!

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Shake3012

Shake3012 Member

Hello! At first sorry for my english!:) I would suggest some changes on the server V1. I already wrote them in another topic, as well as others wrote their suggestions, but I decided to create a separate topic and write everything here,I think it won’t be worse and there’s nothing left to lose, the server is already dead.:(

1.First of all - make a server for 32 players! Not everyone likes servers where there are too many people and nowhere to get up. It is for 32 players a lot of cool and classic maps! People like classic maps, but they are usually made for a smaller audience (32-42). If you put such maps at 64,yourself understand what will happen, it will even be difficult to breathe on such maps. People will have a choice, if you want meat, go to 64, you usually want to play, go to 32.

2.Remove respawn! I noticed such a thing, many zombies specifically go to die, so that later they will be respawn by humans and run again to shoot, so the zombies become smaller and harder to play, interest disappears. I want to offer 2 versions, First remove the respawn, killed, watch the game. Second, killed, you AGAIN respawn for ZOMBIES!

3.Limit weapon. Everything is simple here, remove AWP, M249, SG550 and G3SG1

4.Reset the rank. Personally, I think that many will be interested in breaking into the top again, the struggle for first places will begin, as well as keep it!

I don’t know, maybe it somehow lures people to the server, it definitely won’t be any worse, the dead cannot die! Suggest your options, or slightly change these. Thank you! And sorry for bad language! =(

2. Slowian

Slowian Member Donator

Those weapons are already restricted on v1

Last edited by a moderator: 14 Sep 2019 at 22:10
    easy likes this.
  3. Auxzschach

Auxzschach Well-Known Member Donator

I understand why you would want 32 slots because v1 never seems to go past 25 players on a standard evening now. The only problem might be, sometimes there are a lot of people playing at any given chance and it could really annoy a lot of players when the server is full, having been used to 64. Also v3 is always full so there would be no other option to play in this community.

As far as I know for rank reset, it's every 6 months along with a big event. The next reset is end of December / January time. I think some elements of the rank reset on events should be changed as I wrote in a dedicated thread to v1.

4. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

I actually support some late changes, we could somehow make v1 into the old v2.

A lot of players stopped playing when we added respawn to v1, we got nothing to lose by removing respawn again, we might benefit from it as v1 will not magically get popular again without changes.

Restricting to 42 would decent imo and then keep only the popular and good maps that people enjoy, no more temple, forgotton town and so on.

NorthernLight likes this.
  5. Shake3012

Shake3012 Member

Yes, I think 42 players will be the best, I think it’s necessary to remove the respawn! As I understand it, you and I agree with these changes? If so, how soon will it be possible to apply them, and how much time will be required for these changes?

6. lebedeva

lebedeva New Member

I agree with the Shake3012, only any changes can save the server, and these changes in my opinion are the most adequate! Judging by the vote of 1 person against these changes, although I don’t understand why, it’s only able to somehow attract people and save the server, which by the way is already dead and needs to be resuscitated

7. NorthernLight

NorthernLight Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

No more temple?.. :- /

Dataworm likes this.
  8. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

If these changes are to me done i need to discuss it with the management team and also the admin team, make sure everyone agrees.

9. Shake3012

Shake3012 Member

If you look at the vote, so far everything is for the changes, only 2 against and I don’t understand why, probably they like to play on an empty server ...or they think that with these changes it will be worse, although much worse ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.