28 May 2018
Name Akagi
SteamID STEAM_0:1:75796367
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date Now

Report Reason
Destroying barricades of teammates
Additional Information
I Am SO lucky i didnt die there oh actually i just Left the game to make sure he was breaking the cade on Purpose afterwards. cause someone was shooting away everything we put on the door and so i started recording.

Yes we didnt get killed,
Yes he still broke our cade and almost teamkilled us, he just got Lucky someone Shot the big green sand Box straight at his face a nanosecond later. the zombies entered the other door annyway and we all died cause the door props got replaced.

So yeah he did kill us, he did shoot away cade for no reason and he got lucky someone shot this big green sand box on his face a 0,5 seconds afterwards to make him look More innocent that he wasnt breaking cades!
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    932.9 KB · Views: 61

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello, i am sorry but this ban request should have been handled sooner, it is too late to punish him now. I will make sure to have the admins pay a closer attention to the ban/unban requests.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
@Havoc that's also an option
to not ban the players you like :/

I take such accusation seriously, you believe i declined this ban request because i like this player, i would like to hear your arguments for that, what makes you think i "like" this player?

For starters i don't even have him on my friend list, second i have never had a chat with him anywhere.

This appears to be a known rule breaker named mudkip/wall-e, he has multiple bans on record, why would i try to defend him?

In this Community we have always answered ban requests rather fast but recently there have been a lot of ban requests and some of them have been buried below others, we can not ban a player a long time after he/she has broken the rules.
This report was made the 2nd November which was 8 days ago when i replied to it, if i had punished the player he would not know what he had done to deserve this ban.
We try our best to answer the ban requests as soon as possible and this does not happen very often, but we can't just let a ban request be valid a long time after the reported player broke the rules.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
" I take such accusation seriously, you believe i declined this ban request b
ecause i like this player, i would like to hear your arguments for that, what makes you think i "like" this player?''

''For starters i don't even have him on my friend list, second i have never had a chat with him anywhere.''

This appears to be a known rule breaker named mudkip/wall-e, he has multiple bans on record, why would i try to defend him?

I never said you like or dislike the player, I have only said it's an good option to ignore the ban request if you like him/her.
Why would you not ban the player if he cheats and if another report of him getting ignored he can keep on going ruining the game and than people would start leaving and even it's been a long time he or she obviously can know why he/she was banned? I can understand if a player breaks a cade and it's been couple days and you don't ban him, because he/she
probably forget what he/she did

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I never said you like or dislike the player, I have only said it's an good option to ignore the ban request if you like him/her.
Why would you not ban the player if he cheats and if another report of him getting ignored he can keep on going ruining the game and than people would start leaving and even it's been a long time he or she obviously can know why he/she was banned? I can understand if a player breaks a cade and it's been couple days and you don't ban him, because he/she
probably forget what he/she did

If the player was cheating the ban request would be valid as we have no toleration on that but this was not for cheating.
We rarely miss a ban request but it happened this time, it should not happen again.
You pretty much explained and agreed on my point "I can understand if the player breaks a cade and it's been a couple days and you don't ban him". This ban request is for barricade destroying.