Timmmk

13 Jan 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name the Timtek
SteamID timteknation

Ban/Gag reason teamming, block
Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment
Statement of grounds
im so sorry..... i love this server a lot. i cant play on Css without the Elite hunterz zombies mods :(

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
This is your 11th ban since November 2017 - almost all for blocking and teamkilling.

Here is your ban history.

Your 10th ban (I caught you team killing per barricade destroying) was 6 months, after 6 months and 1 day (!) I saw you teamkilling and blocking 3x and even warned you before I had to ban you permanently.

Tell me first: What did you think after your ban expired after 6 months? "Yeah my ban is over let me join EH server and block and teamkill again"?

Tell me moreover: Why would I reduce your ban lenght? To give you the opportunity to continue your bad behaviour on our beloved servers? Does this make sense to anybody? Obviously you dont love our servers - you love to break rules and destroy other's game experience by blocking and teamkilling.

Timmmk

13 Jan 2020
because so many people troll me, many players are only here to fu** the game. Im not this kind of person. I only block people who are not fair enough with me..... all the times i try to alert the admin by the chat to signal us. please Easy, im really sorry for the bad thing i do. and i dont love to break the rules, this is so sad to get a perm ban.......
i really like this server more than thoses '' players''

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I dont believe you. You are not sorry to have broken the rules, you are sad to be caught and banned. You didnt learn anything from your 10 previous bans, you had 6 months to reconsider your behaviour and how did it end? After one day you are finally game over.

because so many people troll me,
No looks like you are the troll. I observed you, you are a very destructive player.

I only block people who are not fair enough with me
No it's you who blocked and team killed everybody whenever you got the chance to. Here is EH chat log if you look for "timtek":
2020-01-12 10:58:52 nice block timtek
2020-01-11 18:41:21 timtek no blok my ok
2020-01-09 18:57:37 timtek wtf
2020-01-08 17:59:41 timtek why block me
2020-01-07 18:18:12 timtek move back
2020-01-04 17:01:14 is that funny timtek?
2019-12-19 20:05:00 timtek should be permently banned from this server

Plus your excuses are weak: Even if somebody is blocking you it does NOT give you the right to block others. A good comparison: If - in real life - somebody is stealing your bike are you allowed to steal another bike? No you are not. This is not how life works and this isnt how our rules work.

all the times i try to alert the admin by the chat to signal us
Show me where exactly? Here is your chat log. https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1435173&filter=

Ban stays - you are a notorious team killer. You do not play the game as it is meant to be, you play to team kill.