Denied+ Abuse Report: EASY

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Admin's Name EASY
Time and date 26/07/2020 18:50
Server 151.80.111.130
Description
I was on 16_chambers.

Me and another player GAMER011200 were both in a small place and Zombiers were jumping at us (we were using shotguns).
Gamer011200 gets knifed (he is right besides me), but does not knife me, so I keep shooting.

Admin SENIOR slaps Gamer011200 to leave the position and I keep shooting at zombies. I kill SENIOR.

After some time (the zombies keep coming at me and I deflect them) EASY sets me on fire (see the chatlog below). After I die EASY writes "NO MORE TEAMING!"

WHO WAS TEAMING WITH WHO EASY???????

I DO NOT KNOW GAMER011200, I DID NOT TELL HIM NOT TO KNIFE ME!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU EASY?

[SM] [Ξн] Easy: Set Spells on fire.
[hop] Zombie Hunting V1 - zm_lila_beach_fix_2 (0/64) [type !servers to join]
Shouom : !zstuck
Spells : !,,
JohnRambo : !zstuck
Recording to demo1.dem...
Spells suicided.
Player: Spells - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to "Mike Wazowski" - 1349 in 5 hits
Damage Given to "twin cam" - 3735 in 11 hits
Damage Given to "Hitman" - 1189 in 3 hits
Damage Given to "SENIOЯ'" - 3812 in 15 hits
Damage Given to "Svetoi" - 4981 in 22 hits
Damage Given to "Gamer011200" - 2204 in 6 hits
Damage Given to "[das]xtc" - 3620 in 8 hits
Player: Spells - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from "world" - 100 in 99 hits
(Admin) [Ξн] Easy: no more teaming

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Reactions: Dexmorgan

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Yes I talked with admin Senior and asked why he didnt burn you as you were teaming with the ohter player. He answered me he didnt see your name so I burned you. Your log even shows that you didnt shoot this player (Gamer011200 who was burned too by Senior) you just formed an alliance with him.

You shouldn't team with the enemy Spells, you know it exactly.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
I WAS NOT TEAMING !!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Round started, Zombies appeared, I got refuge in a chamber and found a spot I thought it would give me a good surviving chance.

Gamer011200 came after, he set himself besides be, zombies attacked, we defended the position, he got knifed, he was suppose to knife me right after! But he did not (his choice, not mine)! It was his fault he got knifed, not mine! He might have thought to do a good deed and not knife me and let me play as a CT. But he did not exit the place, he stayed right besides me.

Senior slapped him and he left. After that you set me on fire?

SENIOR ASKED YOU TO BURN ME BECAUSE I KILLED HIM AFTER AND I GUESS HE DID NOT LIKE THAT!!! SENIOR FALSELY ACCUSED ME OF TEAMING BECAUSE HE WAS LOSING THE BATTLE!!!

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR BY AN ADMIN !!!

Spells

1 Jun 2020
When a CT edges (and there are a lot of them) no admin EVER did anything, nor when a CT pushes a zombie into other CTs. But when an admin is a Zombie and loses he uses everything to frame people! Great admin work!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
I WAS NOT TEAMING
You were obviously teaming. Forming an alliance with the enemy (for example teaming up with a former teammate and not shooting the blocking fatty that prevents you from being infected) is exactly the definition of teaming.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Nothing, I am fine. Thanks for asking. What is wrong with you, why are you teaming with the enemy?

he got knifed, he was suppose to knife me right after! But he did not (his choice, not mine)
[...]
But he did not exit the place, he stayed right besides me.
It was his choice to play fair and try to infect you or at least leave the spot. And it was your choice not to accept his teaming and attack him after he decided to stay there and to form a team with you (you both were enemies at this time by the meaning of this game mod) and to block his real teammates that try to kill you. You both took the wrong decision and decided to form a team with the opposite team.

ENIOR ASKED YOU TO BURN ME BECAUSE I KILLED HIM AFTER
Wrong again. I asked him why he didnt burn you too as teaming always consits of two players (see above). He didn't aske me to burn you. I've been there too watching the situation from spec and wondered why only one player got burned and asked Senior to punish both teamers. This is my job as SPA and staff member. I decided to burn you after talking to Senior.

UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR BY AN ADMIN !!!
Wrong again. See above: It is my right to punish you for unacceptable unfair behaviour.

Next time if there is an enemy trying to form a team with you shoot him away and dont accept his teaming suggestion. You are not ecpected to use a blocking, teaming enemy as protection. Make sure to type !rules next time when you join our servers to see all our main rules. If you do not understand any of them feel free to ask an admin. By joining our servers you agree to follow our rules (see welcome message).

Ps.
When a CT edges (and there are a lot of them) no admin EVER did anything, nor when a CT pushes a zombie into other CTs. But when an admin is a Zombie and loses he uses everything to frame people! Great admin work!
1. Edging is not forbidden unless it is done on purpose to score / kill a camp spot. It is noobish, stupid and annoying - but not forbidden by the rules. We do neither punish noobs nor stupidity - we punish rulebreakers.
2. Weapons got a knockback, the knockback increases if players deliver headshots. You seriously want us to ban players with aim? Or all auto sniper users? Really? Please dont mix up thinks your second post just shows us how salty you are at the moment.
3. None of our admins is so salty to punish players for killing them. Our admins die 1000x a day but do only punish rulebreakers. So stop being salty now and play fair next time.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
You both took the wrong decision and decided to form a team with the opposite team.

Easy, in your infinite wisdom, please tell me what decision should we had taken then and there! If I would have shot him out, I would have been knifed by the other zombies (you claim you were there and you must have seen what I was against).

1. Edging is not forbidden unless it is done on purpose to score / kill a camp spot. It is noobish, stupid and annoying - but not forbidden by the rules. We do neither punish noobs nor stupidity - we punish rulebreakers.

I don't know if you have noticed, but edging is starting to happen more and more often... It is true you cannot establish for sure the bad intention, but it is safe to say that the probability of someone edging of purpose is getting higher and higher (not to mention that often those players block the shots of the group...).

Nothing, I am fine. Thanks for asking. What is wrong with you, why are you teaming with the enemy?

I do not know the guy, stop claiming I was teaming !!! Did you witness the situation from the beginning of the round?

And of all people Easy (and SENIOR) you should know better: it so happens that sometimes when a player in a group gets knifed (when standing on boxes - cbble, rush, etc.) that player accepts his/hers fate and sits quietly doing nothing or tries to exit the position (if the others don't eject the zombies first). And another thing about teaming: there are CTs who attack zombies with just a knife, knowing full well that they are going to become zombies as well... and in return they go about knifing other CTs. It happens quite regularly. Isn't that teaming?

It was his choice to play fair and try to infect you or at least leave the spot.

You are contradicting yourself here.

And it was your choice not to accept his teaming and attack him after he decided to stay there and to form a team with you (you both were enemies at this time by the meaning of this game mod) and to block his real teammates that try to kill you.

Again... you were spec... did you see what I was facing? I did not afford to attack him. Anyway, I was prepared to be knifed...

I decided to burn you after talking to Senior.

One gets burned, another gets slapped (the one who initiated). Very efficient and just EASY!

So stop being salty now and play fair next time.

I seriously doubt your understanding of what fair play means!

Epilogue: the situation was out of my control, I did not advise, nor suggest in any way any favor from the other player whatsoever. I think it was an ego trip from the two admins wanting to show that "look, things are taken care of, we punish people who go against the rule breakers". Your actions in this situation were appalling.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
You dont need to know somebody or be friend with somebody to break rules. Our rules say that you are not (never) allowed to form a team with the enemy. Not with a friend, not with a random player. You got burned to be warned, this is what admins do to give you the chance to learn something and not to make a mistake again.

By accepting the enemy in frontof your nose, by not shooting him but all the other fattiez that try to kill you but were blocked by your former mate you agreed in a non attack treaty and thankfully accepted his protection. This is heavily unfair mate. I hope with 2 days to think about it you see my point as admin: What if we allow this? How many players would exploit this situations? You cant be seriously assuming that this is according to our rules, do you?

You might think you did nothing wrong but you did. One shot in his head and you wouldnt be burned. One simple sign that you do not team with him, but you didnt. You shot every zombie you saw except for him (see your damage stats that you posted yourself) who was blocking the only way to you. Well assuming this wont happen again this incident is a minor thing, a simple burn comparable to a slay. Just do me (and yourself) a favour and make sure not to use a teaming mate anymore as a blocking protection, that's all I wanted you to learn.

See you on servers!

Spells

1 Jun 2020
So now I have to take measures to correct other people's mistakes? One shot would not have been enough, he was to my left, not in front of me.

You are very condescending in your last message and I do not like it. Don't patronize me because you were delegated some extra prerogatives.

I still claim you abused your position by a wrongful assessment of a situation. You saw an opportunity to flex your admin muscles on a single player. had it been more players you would not have done it in order to avoid more reports.

I am starting to have the feeling that a lot of admins select situation when they have to step up.

Here is one: why do some players do not have recoils on their weapons? Don't tell me you have not seen that!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
I tried it logically and friendly but failed. Fact is: You were teaming, you got warned. Another fact is: You dont even understand the "no teaming" rule, you still believe you have the right to do what you did, but this is wrong. Play fair now or dont, your choice - just like it was your choice on chambers. Just accept consequences if you team up with the enemy again.

This mod is zombies vs humen, it is not zombies and humen teaming up against other teams whenever they believe it might support their camping position. It is not you against those enemies you choose, it is fatty vs campers, hunterz vs fattiez. This said I am out of this thread which I start to believe is a pure waste of time.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
You were far from being friendly, let alone having a good or valid logic.

I cannot control the actions of other players, nor do I have to extrapolate whether I am drawn into a so called "teaming" scheme. Somebody near me got unlucky by getting knifed, I did not because of whatever reasons. Admin got in the way because of poor oversight.

Let it get through to you once and for all: I WAS NOT TEAMING ! ! !