Turkey
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Morgan
SteamID STEAM_0:0:521751635

Ban/Gag reason aim script
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hello,

I sware I have never used any aim script in my life. Never ever! I don't know why I'm banned for that.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Q,

I already changed the reason to aim lock after reviewing the demo with other staff member. Decision was taken meanwhile: ban stays.

As I expect you to join again using a new account I advice you not to use your aim locker anymore and play fair Quaresma/Morgan. I really hoped you learned your leasson... but I guess I was mistaken.

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
Today, I have been banned by easy because of aim lock.

The reason was the easy's screenshot that contains my message: "my aim script based JS :D" It was only a JOKE. In the past we talked with Zoran about Javascript language in the game and later just I was kidding regarding JS, that's all! As Niko knows -because he is interested in IT and servers- you cannot code CS:S script by using Javascript.

Regarding demo, I couldn't see anything wrong. DEMOs: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/getdemo.php?type=B&id=32902

In the first demo, I was trying to help other person to climb the wall. Later, the zombies easily killed me in a minute. In the second demo, I was killed once again. All the demos show us everything looks correct! Let me know if I'm wrong where is the aim lock?

Another proof by me is that, check my profile please: https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2344773

Kills: 13k
Headshot: 2k
Death: 12k

Although I have been playing this game since 2016 and got banned many times because of my stupid behaviors ie. insulting or teamkilling, I have never cheat. I have also using "Morgan" nickname for 2 years and as everybody knows that I respected all the rules while playing as Morgan... This situation is really weird.

PROOFS:

Zoran said these after I shooted him, here are the words:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.42.49a9b525665fa37770.png

quaremsa_script-jpg.12474

THE JOKE comes from this conversation:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.31.1214f1bfdea3b68fe8.png

Then I coded a JS snippet in the chat just for fun:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.34.56ba2fc77c815e640f.png

Now, as you know zoran is one of the old players and when the above schreenshot has been taken, admin easy was offline. I guess Zoran just took that screenshot and directly send to easy by requesting to ban me. Nice friendship...

As Zoran said, really "how do am I even lose" :) Why this excellent script doesn't work on Sheyla or Wolsman and they kill me each time I'm trying to kill them?

Zoran once again blames fastlife using "bhop hack":

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.46.33213976106cfd216a.png

Another message to everybody by Zoran:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.55.38cfde9a1e789cff7c.png

Another one, zoran blames all again:
Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.59.29227c29b08186645a.png

If you kill him -> you're CHEATER, HACKER

These are not old messages. All of them written in July... Result: Zoran's ranking and his score is higher than me, and I'm cheater because I killed zoran :)

I'M JUST LOOKING FOR ANSWERS!

-----

@easy I have not been got banned for 2 years you already knew who I am, easy. As you know I would create another account and continue playing. However, I didn't because this thread is not about removing ban. I'm trying to fight unfair and unreal decisions.

In the first demo, do you think I'm acting like a cheater, especially while trying to help other CT member? I didn't know that you're watching me... Demos and screenshots are VERY clear. I provided my proofs and thought you're abusing your power. So this is about abusing your power without PROOF. We're not talking about the past, teamkilling, QUARESMA or what I did 2 years ago. This thread is completely independent. I'm not also trolling anybody right now. This account has been created by me because the older one wasn't working.

If you made many mistakes, this doesn't mean you'll always be guilty.

If you continue making mistakes, the older mistakes can affect your punishment but if you're really GUILTY!

Your punishment is not opinion based. Hope head admins or special admins handle this... I have no problem with you or not trolling, insulting anyone!

Last edited:

Zoran

EliteHunterz Clan Member
7 Nov 2016
Since you seem to seek for my attention so lovingly I will feed your desire for a bit:

You are cheating. There is no way you can hit moving targets from Australia, Russia, China, US, EU as precisely as you are doing at any time you choose to put your mind to shoot at zombies. It's just technically impossible, if you are a "coder" or software engineer, or whatever, you will know that, it's a logical fact. There's not even proof needed. I have been playing this on/off for over 11 years, and yes, after playing with/against you or someone in >100 maps I can tell for 100% if you are cheating or not, it's just that simple. And if I wasn't sure, I would just drop it until I am.

People know me, I am just that long a part of this mod, there is no reason at all to think that I would rage over some "skillful" players who just happen to be able to make 9/10 or 10/10 shots all the time without missing any and just cry to an administrator over that(BTW. since you are so interested in hlstatsx, you should really check out how many times I have killed you or the others and how many times you have killed me. So, if I would really think like you suppose I do, then I would feel pretty good about myself ;)). If you were at least good tactically or in movement/positioning, but no...sorry to say it like that, I watched you, and you are terrible at all these fundamental things, yet if you decide to drive your cross hair over a zombie, it will miraculously make the most damage and all bullets will hit their mark all the time like it is the most normal thing to do. Zombie flying into your direction after run boosting? No worries, if you put your cursor at the point where his his head will be, and click m1 when the cross hair is over it, it will just catapult him to the moon - every, single, time.

Players such as yourself, which have been banned so many times already, are on a blacklist and basically just "at the mercy" of admins. Now, I would think this to be a very bad thing, if I didn't know that EH admins don't usually get away with playing around too much with their rights. So, you are lucky that you are not simply being re-banned without comment on discovery. But it seems that you are just that frustrated that you cannot simply play and have fun together with others but rather always come back and try to corrupt the community like that with your actions, so I find it only justified that you are banned again, although I think that they are being too kind by only watching you from afar for such a long time.

I feel a bit of pity for you, as a player of course. Because you are doing all of this yourself, then you get punished for it, and now you want to convince others so bad that you were not doing it. It's so unnecessary of a thing to do, it's as if you have nothing better to do with than to waste all your strength and vitality on seeking this kind of affirmation and attention from complete strangers. Like really, what are you doing? Are you sure you will not regret it at some point? Spending your precious time with all that nonsense?

P.S. Please do not ask me any questions. Just keep them to yourself. I don't really want or expect an answer from you too. I had all too many of these conversations in the past, and really, it is not worth it at all. For neither of us. You can say I am running away, that's fine. I don't see anything wrong with running away from people that you cannot reason with.

Edit: since I decided to read your novel to the end.. I don't write these things after any of you kill me, I actually write these things after experiencing 1 shot from your guns. You guys rarely get a chance to kill me, because I play rather defensive, don't mix things up, haha)

Last edited:

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
Hi @Zoran ,

If you were at least good tactically or in movement/positioning, but no...sorry to say it like that, I watched you, and you are terrible at all these fundamental things, yet if you decide to drive your cross hair over a zombie

This is true. I play this game just for funny moments, cute looking fatties and also to memorise old nice days. CS:S is so old and not suitable for competition due to the bugs which cannot be fixed anymore.

Frankly speaking, As playing I couldn't read all of your messages and thought that you were praising me regarding my shots in the chat. Like "wow guys if you hear a headshot, he is probably morgan... He uses shotgun well!". For that matter, I also wanted to thank you for kind words but you alread left and I left a comment: "zoran left :/" after you quit the game. Because I sometimes use shotgun very well and sometimes miss easy shots and found myself dead like a noob. As you obviosly know you cannot realize which player will attack you, that means I didn't know Wolsman or you running to kill me. That's why I mentioned those known players, admins... If you remember; when you first talked about my shots I said to you "ty zoran but I'm not still good" or something else. Of course I was wrong and I just realized what you mean after the ban has been issued.

You don't only blame me, you also blame fastlife and others... I think he is also not cheating... That's my opinion.

If I have been disabling my cheat when I see known-player, I would disable it as you playing... Because, may be 4-5 years ago, I saw you in the v1 and I still remember your name from there. I made many stupid mistakes years ago such as trolling, teamkilling, even insulting/provoking some admins who help this community without requesting money... Over and over... Those were 2 years ago and the thing is that you were the only guy that blames me cheating.

Yes, I'm working as software engineer, sysadmin, cyber security employee works internationally but my job is not related to CS:S or other games.

It's very nice to see you clarified this and I'm sold that you didn't nurse a grievance. Thank you for taking your time and letting me know about what do you think. I really appreciate that.

Anyway Zoran, I'm gonna start working on a project tomorrow and will not able to play this game next 6 months even they lify my punishment. All the punishments that they issued in the past was 100% correct. this is the first one which I'm right and I guess that is why I tried hard to prove myself :) I really tired of telling my problem here regarding this ban but I didn't cheat, man. You don't have to believe me or admins won't believe me because of my dramatic history in the server 2 years ago. It's okay then... what can I do anymore...

Last edited:

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
Just a reference, how cheats should be handled:

Hi Soul,

actually that was me who banned him after you noticed that his aim is kinda weird and he only goes for the zombies instead to the camper spots it was kinda easy to track his cheat. Just take look at his stats, his headshot percentage rate is actually 90%.
What surprise is that he was ranked 34th and that for long time and no one noticed it sadly which took me only 2-3 minutes. The Clip which you have attached to this thread is not enough to discover his obivous cheat. All in all we are glad that we have one more less cheater with your help cheers.

There are no words saying "I discussed with other team member", or no secret. Very clear and transparent. Congratilations!