Status
Not open for further replies.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Admin's Name DELTAFORCE
Time and date 06/09/2020 14:25
Server V3
Description
We were on canals and people were committing suicide a lot (I mean more than once each round).

I told DELTAFORCE about it, but he did nothing. When I insisted he just brushed me off with things like "do not bother me, last warning" and '" I am on more than one thing".

OK, I get it, he is admin, he has to be in more than one place at once. However, the self suicide was rampant, I want to know what was he doing that was so important that he neglected this situation?

I am tired of just watching my back and "guarding" the respawn places so that I can record people's self suicide.

Kind regards,
Spells

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello Spells,

first off, an Admin cant abuse his rights while doing nothing, except he would do nothing to protect a rulebreaker. I would suggest to post such things inside Feedback.
I brushed you off because its annoying if a Player tell's me im not fit as an Admin, just because i did not notice Situation X what happend today.

A Player asked me for a Special Map vote which i initiated, FastLife suggested me the Map zm_city17 which i was searching, this took alot of my attention.

I collected my Logs so you can see i dont post any excuses:

Map started: 2020-09-06 14:14:01
Map ended: 2020-09-06 14:36:10
I joined: 2020-09-06 14:18:23 Connect I connected to the server.
2020-09-06 14:24:55 Cc.RyDeR deltacore can we do a vote for specialmap? zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2020-09-06 14:25:20 FastLife zm_city17 zm_canals_classic_eh_v2

L 09/06/2020 - 14:25:13: [basevotes.smx] "[ﮔʜ] ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ<10004><[U:1:59573488]><>" initiated a vote: "Change nextmap to a Special Map" -- No Yes
L 09/06/2020 - 14:28:12: [basevotes.smx] "[ﮔʜ] ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ<10004><[U:1:59573488]><>" initiated a vote: Which_map -- "zm_siberia_v2_64a" "zm_sorrento_v3" "zm_super_mario_v3" "zm_ATIX_helicopter"
L 09/06/2020 - 14:28:42: [mapchooser_extended.smx] "[ﮔʜ] ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ<10004><[U:1:59573488]><>" changed nextmap to "zm_super_mario_v3"

While i was searching i saw your Message, but before i can do something i have to see which Player was doing it. I only catched Godlike who received a freeze from me and a warning. And i cant punish for things i havent seen, or already happend. Except you could send me a Demo, Screenshots etc.

2020-09-06 14:28:19 Spells DELTAFORCE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GODLIKE COMITTED SELF SUICIDE 2 TIMES zm_canals_classic_eh_v2

L 09/06/2020 - 14:29:30: [funcommands.smx] "[ﮔʜ] ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ<10004><[U:1:59573488]><>" froze "Godlike<9975><[U:1:1087782930]><>"
L 09/06/2020 - 14:29:56: [basechat_css.smx] "[ﮔʜ] ÐΞŁTΛŦФЯϾΞ<10004><[U:1:59573488]><>" triggered sm_say (text Suicide on this map is teamkill)

May you can see i was doing the Special Map vote while you were reporting me those Teamkillers. This was the reason why i didnt react on first Message.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Thank you DELTAFORCE,

You have abused your privileges when you told me "last warning" (i.e. to stop bothering you). I guess you got upset when I checked you. And of all people you should know that on that specific map suicide is rampant. It might not be such a nuisance if it would to happen once, but specific players do it on a regular basis.

I do not think that it is of a higher priority to bow down to a special map request (by the way that map was RTV-ed so fast, if you go to the trouble of suggesting special maps maybe pick good ones), punishing people disobeying the rules takes precedent. From your logs I can see that it took you approx. 3 minutes to start the "nominate special maps" thing... quite slow (unless other admins care to weigh in...).

Your logs activity only comes to reinforce what I said about your ability to carry out your admin role... You can see who is committing suicide by watching the upper right corner of the screen... The other night on palace you also failed to catch people blocking the door to the tunnel...

And you give a repeated offender just a freeze??? How will that deter future attempts?

I suggest you be more creative and strict with your punishments.

Thanks for your reply,
Spells

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
See this before you post random new wrong reports: "If you were punished and think you have been wronged please do double check these rules to see if you really did nothing wrong! And if you see that you did follow all the rules like you should have, continue with your request."

This is your 4th report and all got denied or are invalid.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No
Please provide a demo for your next abuse reports. Because without any proof i can already tell you that your next abuse reports will be denied like your abuse repots before.

Also know: An admin who is on a 64/64 server cant see every rulebreaker and he is not expected to punish just because a single player is yelling at him. What do you believe? That our admins sit at home in front of their 64 monitors watching every single player?

There is no abuse in this case obviously.

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi Easy,

Proof would mean guarding the respawn locations and making a demo each time someone commits suicide. In conjuncture with what you said, rule abiding players are not expected to "police" the server.

However, this is a quite straightforward thing to notice (if I see it, then an admin should be more trained to notice it).

And yeah, it was abuse because he was like "stop bothering me with your messages, I will punish you, it happened and the perpetrator got away, stop telling me in front of the server that I did not do my job "...

Let's just forget about this rule and spice up the game a little bit.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Proof would mean guarding the respawn locations and making a demo each time someone commits suicide. In conjuncture with what you said, rule abiding players are not expected to "police" the server.

No, Easy is talking about a Demo from the Abuse, but since nothing happend to you there was no abuse.

However, this is a quite straightforward thing to notice (if I see it, then an admin should be more trained to notice it).

You already learned that Admin's cant have an eye for the whole Server. If you wanna keep discuss this Point, i would suggest you to make a Demo next time, instead of complaining a Day later (for that palace blocker's).

And yeah, it was abuse because he was like "stop bothering me with your messages, I will punish you, it happened and the perpetrator got away, stop telling me in front of the server that I did not do my job "...

2020-09-06 14:30:32 YOU DO NOT SEE PEOPLE COMITTING SUICIDE?.
2020-09-06 14:30:08 DELTAFOCE YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE ADMIN!!!.
2020-09-06 14:28:19 DELTAFORCE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? GODLIKE COMITTED SELF SUICIDE 2 TIMES.

How about using the Player -> Admin Chat, Hello Player Godlike is teamkilling. That would be enough for me to see, read, understand and react.
If you would have reported him in this Way i wouldnt mind, but keep using Caps and yelling at me is annoying and confusing. I warned you to stop, since i noticed what you try to tell me.
Also i dont like it when im about to handle a Situation a Player keeps complaining about it, im sure i speak for every Admin when i say we want a calm working atmosphere.

I will close this Thread now, and for the future, make Demo's, use the Player-Admin Chat Ingame or contact an Admin with a bit more calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.