Hi there !

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,
Just realized that I had spend one more year on your server having fun with fattys and enjoying your growing community, so I do believe that is time to introduce my self.
Name is Razvan, I am Romanian, but living in Denmark. I have decided to move in this country a long time ago, because it has give me extension possibilities for my life and career. I am 36 years old, and still in school :)) sounds crazy but I had to start over with a part of my education, and that is being a electrician.
I had started playing Counter Strike from the 1.5 version, played ALOT of 1.6, the hours on my steam profile do not make justice because, I had played the non-steam version for many years and only zombie mod for the source version. The first zm source server I had joined was a server from France, I was hocked instantly with this mod. Then I have found your community and did not left ever since.
It is not the only game that I play, but it is the only one that I dedicate a lot of my gaming time to.
Recently I had won on yours Xmas Event 2020 so, I decided to contribute for the server and buy a skin package. I will try support the server, hopefully monthly.
Thank you ! For keeping this server up and giving us a good time on your servers.
Happy fatty hunting, giv'em nades, they love it !

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Reactions: K4marad

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hey K4marad,

nice to meet you. I used non-steam for a long time as well to play 1.6 and cs:s. Too bad we will never know how many hours we actually spent with those games :emoji_sweat_smile:

Reactions: K4marad