Hi there !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by K4marad, 25 Dec 2020.

1. K4marad

K4marad Well-Known Member Donator

Hello,
    Just realized that I had spend one more year on your server having fun with fattys and enjoying your growing community, so I do believe that is time to introduce my self.
    Name is Razvan, I am Romanian, but living in Denmark. I have decided to move in this country a long time ago, because it has give me extension possibilities for my life and career. I am 36 years old, and still in school :)) sounds crazy but I had to start over with a part of my education, and that is being a electrician.
    I had started playing Counter Strike from the 1.5 version, played ALOT of 1.6, the hours on my steam profile do not make justice because, I had played the non-steam version for many years and only zombie mod for the source version. The first zm source server I had joined was a server from France, I was hocked instantly with this mod. Then I have found your community and did not left ever since.
    It is not the only game that I play, but it is the only one that I dedicate a lot of my gaming time to.
    Recently I had won on yours Xmas Event 2020 so, I decided to contribute for the server and buy a skin package. I will try support the server, hopefully monthly.
    Thank you ! For keeping this server up and giving us a good time on your servers.
    Happy fatty hunting, giv'em nades, they love it !

Paw and easy like this.
  2. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

Same happened to me a decade ago:
    Fatty Merry Xmas!

K4marad likes this.
  3. NoMatt3r

NoMatt3r Well-Known Member Staff Member Head Admin Administrator

Hey K4marad,

nice to meet you. I used non-steam for a long time as well to play 1.6 and cs:s. Too bad we will never know how many hours we actually spent with those games :emoji_sweat_smile:

K4marad likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.