WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hey, i have been thinking about this for some time, and maybe the thread exists, but i make one anyway.

NO, buying and selling!!!

I, and i best most of you, have steam-games you don't need for want, but others do. www.humblebundle.com or Steamsales may be responsible for you're library including 1000 games and 20 of them you play, and 900 of them you'll never gonna try.

So,why not give/trade them away for something you want? (if you have them as gifts ofcourse)

Games i give away:
DOOM II
Tomb Raider: Underworld

PM me and i give it to you via Steam.

Games i may trade away:
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut & The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition (both in one pack)
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

Games i don't have, but really want:

Age of Empires II HD: The Forgotten

Last edited:

Haven

3 Nov 2013
Bergen, Noway
Ah crap, I just bought the the humble bundle collection, which this time contain Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY, Fear 3 and 2, and LOTR: War in the North, but I already activated them, so I won't be able to trade.. ;/

Vindictive

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10 Aug 2013
UK
I'll happilly take any game you don't want :)

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Anyone interested in getting Assassin's Creed III - Special Edition??

Edit: Seems like the cd-key has been deactivated.

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hmm.. I don't that is even possible?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
no

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I think it's wrong just to accept games because others don't want it! Only accept it if you really want it yourself :) No reason to accept random games you wont play either

Reactions: ThirtyEight

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
yeah, i agree with what you say.
I hope the people who accept the games accept them because they don't have lots of games, want the game or don't have the means to get it them selfs :)

That being said, the games i have given away, did go pretty quickly. And im sure those who asked me for them really did want the game. A good sign i think :]
I have given away games before too, just in the admin-chat, and my experience is good,
so if i get any extra games i dont need or want, ill continue posting them here for anyone to pick up.

I think others should do the same, kinda like what Killertudse said, no point in having a game in the steam-library if you're not gonna play it, someone else may enjoy the game much more than you ^^

update: ATM, i only got the games i wanna trade for, but if you got something im open for any game-trade(if you got a game i want ofc).

Last edited:

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
i dont know which games i can give away, and which i cant, but i got garrys mod as a present and others would be tf2, portal and supreme commander

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Hey Phanty,

Well i maybe would have Garrys mod, i'll contact u in steam for which game u want to trade it for.

ps: Nice topic wolf xd