SteamID U:1:19880034
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 5:30 - 6:00

Ban Reason Bad Spraylogo
Additional Information
I WANT THE BAN PERMANENT FOR THIS BOY!
He took a MY PERSONAL IMAGE!
To tease me and DENIGRATE!
I call this, Bullying Online, VIOLATION OF PRIVACY!!
I hope consideration!. NOT A BAN FOR 1 MONTH OR 2, BUT PERMANENT!!!
Sorry for my english, but I'm Very ANGRY !!.
Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• 20181112060954_1 (Copia).jpg
    20181112060954_1 (Copia).jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello,

we usually dont ban a player for using a spray, but we will ban a player's ability to use a spray on our servers in general if it violates our rules and if he continues to use a spray which is proven to violate our player's privacy. I joined the servers 8 min after you posted this request, neither you nor him were around... .

Meanwhile Palladium stated in his post that he took revenge as you and another player (Uncle) were trolling him since long, even after being punished by admin TheDude. What do you want to say about this? Remember to be honest as I will check the logs and talk to TheDude about his view anyways when I am at home tonight.

My advice to both of you: Stop fighting, it's a game meant to have fun and to find new friends, not to fight private battles.

Ocizuko

26 Feb 2017
Italia, Campania
Hello, Easy!

I play to have fun and make good scores, and I never try a fight!
It all began when I infected Palladium and jokingly said. "YOU NOT ESCAPE DE DEVUL", phrase by Knuckels meme.

That's when he targeted me. Downloading a PERSONAL image to OFFEND ME!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Ocizuko,

meanwhile and as a consequence of his racism he is now gagged for a month as a first and last warning. Also ofc we wont let him use this spray anymore, if he continues using it please call an admin and refer to this thread. His ability to spray will permanently removed if he uses it again. See also my (edited) answer in his unban request.

Stay calm and dont break rules yourself. If you feel provoked or insulted again, call for an admin or make a gag request if no admin is around, but dont start to insult back.