$500 dollar offer to the mapper who gets Nightlight hunter on the list

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Ok, so I've decided that I really wanna see the map that molsted and I made together (well he done all the work really) at the very least play tested, unfortunately, when we first proposed this idea, it was concluded that the map looked too unfinished to be allowed a chance for play testing, since we were happy at the time with our final product we felt a bit disheartened to move forward with the map. At this moment in time, I'm just eager to see it on the list and am happy to have any mapper who wishes to improve on the final image of the map to go ahead and do so, the mapper I end up choosing (if any so please) will be paid $500 Australian if they complete it to the standard worthy of being on the list. To be clear, the payment is conditional upon the map ending up on that list, so if you accept the offer, please bear in mind the risk of that not happening and you perhaps receiving no pay ahahaha. It's not gonna take you long btw, easy money, the map's practically finished, just requires some finishing touches to get it where I want it, I also have a few simple ideas to get that done which I will discuss with whoever takes on this initiative, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu :)

This offer goes first and foremost to molsted though, if he'd gladly take it :)

Molsted

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Mapper
13 Dec 2020
I dont want money to get involved but i am also unhappy with the way it has been dealt with and would still like to test the map.

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Yeah I feel ya buddy, you didn't work all those hours on it for nothing, I guess the question is, what now?
@easy got any advice for us on how we can move forward with this? Sorry man I don't know who else to go to xD

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hey mate,

I already gave you advice, both of you. In times when i didnt had time to review 20+ maps I concentrated on maps from nomination list and finished maps. Nightlife hunter looked unfinished to me when I reviewd it offline. Walls and bottom were empty - at least they looked empty. I never made a map in cs:s but it looked like map structure was made without adding a wall or floor at all. Apart from this unfinished touch the map itself looked fine.

However as the map itself didnt cause any issues I uploaded it. Who knows maybe the players will like it the way it is.

Reactions: Sauce

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Thanks Easy! True that, you did already tell us what needed to be done to get it on the list, just not being a mapper myself, I didn't know how to get it done, you can even see how desperate I was offering $500 and all xD I do completely understand your point btw and even agree with your assessment of the map, it does indeed look unfinished and we're happy to have it worked on a little more, we were thinking maybe @DrFiction could take on this task, since he's done so much work on updating other maps that yall have been happy with adding onto the rotation, ofc provided he's on board? So Dojor, whadaya say mate, can ya help us out?

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Thanks Easy! True that, you did already tell us what needed to be done to get it on the list, just not being a mapper myself, I didn't know how to get it done, you can even see how desperate I was offering $500 and all xD I do completely understand your point btw and even agree with your assessment of the map, it does indeed look unfinished and we're happy to have it worked on a little more, we were thinking maybe @DrFiction could take on this task, since he's done so much work on updating other maps that yall have been happy with adding onto the rotation, ofc provided he's on board? So Dojor, whadaya say mate, can ya help us out?
Hello, of course I can help you guys, tell me everything and I'm going to see what I can do for you.
If you need help, and want to talk in private about that, you can add me on Discord : clement_durieu or Steam. [Do'Jor'F]
Don't hesitate to send the bsp too, like this I can see how the map look. ;)

• Love

Sauce

Donator
12 Aug 2021
Ur a bloody legend mate, we knew we could rely on u. Before I trouble u though, since these ideas I have aren't too difficult to implement and shouldn't take too long, I figured I'd see if molsted wouldn't mind implementing them along with one other adjustment he was already going to make, if he passes, ima definitely hit you up asap if you're still keen to offer ur assistance, appreciate u my man! <3

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Ur a bloody legend mate, we knew we could rely on u. Before I trouble u though, since these ideas I have aren't too difficult to implement and shouldn't take too long, I figured I'd see if molsted wouldn't mind implementing them along with one other adjustment he was already going to make, if he passes, ima definitely hit you up asap if you're still keen to offer ur assistance, appreciate u my man! <3
Of course no problem, I will wait then, take your time and write me if neened.