A request to be unbanned from EH servers.

XTX-Horus

22 Dec 2011
Hello EH guys. I like playing on your servers and all that but i am currently being wrongfully banned.

According to the banlist, i was banned by the console because it supposedly detected me using something called "An auto-trigger" or something like that.

I however was indeed shooting wildley with an USP to a couple of dudes being zombies. Maybe the console saw my mouse button smashing as an "Auto-trigger"?

Anyhow, i request being unbanned.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
hello could you please fill the unban request with the correct form?

read the stickies

XTX-Horus

22 Dec 2011
Oh, and this is my steam name and steam ID:

Name: XTX[«?»]Horus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25256841

And on the SourceBans, the banlist states this:

"SMAC: AutoTrigger Detection: Auto-Fire (1)" As the reason of my ban. Ban was done by Console, not by an actual admin.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i'm checking this, on sourcemod forum they claim that false positives aren't thrown theorically.

anyway since you only had one warning in the logs and it's very sensitive i decided to unban you.

please try not to use any weird binds that make you fire faster than normal, it may trigger a ban even if genuine

XTX-Horus

22 Dec 2011
nikooo777 said:
i'm checking this, on sourcemod forum they claim that false positives aren't thrown theorically.

anyway since you only had one warning in the logs and it's very sensitive i decided to unban you.

please try not to use any weird binds that make you fire faster than normal, it may trigger a ban even if genuine

Allrighty then! Thank you very much! :mrgreen: :twisted:

You can lock this topic now.