Abuse on CSS Zm and admins doesnt do nothing

Regenecho

13 Dec 2012
1 guy called boogeyman was like 3-4 round blooking intentionally people, and we (some players) told to admins.
Then, the friend of boogyeman start to say im blooking on game when i was spectator to take pics about the guys, you can check people comments and see how i was spectator when he say i was blooking:
*MUERTO* Mr.Smiley : el tio is stil blocking loook
*MUERTO* Mr.Smiley : look
*ESPECTADOR* El tio que jiede : lol
Mr. smiley is his friend

smolle

10 Jan 2013
Berlin
yes i see that.. boogeyman destroys my barricade onetime but i think the admins was in game @ ct and shooting some Zm..
i read in the chats but everybody says everybody blocking:D you know what i mean
i hope u have good pictures :)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
sorry to hear that, it's not always easy to handle such situations because the admin maybe is playing or he is watching somebody else and they are not allowed to punish without seeing what happened. We try to do our best to keep the servers clean, if you need the help of an admin i suggest you to attract their attenction in a good way (no verbal abuse) and you might be able to fix the situation with him.

By the way, you can contact admins without other players seeing you did by using the team chat and adding a "@" (no quotes) before your text, this way the admins will read your message in green.