Handled# Abuse Report: ★★1st LT.ᾟ★★

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: ★★1st LT.ᾟ★★

Time and date: 09.06 ; around 00:00

Description: Its so ridiculous to make an "abuse-report" about an admin who is in the military in realllife, but lets play this game than.

There is a wagon in the edge on rush_final with a carton. LTH and someone else blocked me first while getting up, nvm.. can happen, they went on that wagon, I was down, nobody else was there. I shoot the carton away and get normally up. You know its possible to get up there without that thing. I didnt know, that its that important to let that thing there. The Situation was like this: I shoot it away, because its easier for me to climb there. Nobody came after me. Suddenly LTH slayed me with a timebomb. Without warning, without nothing.
I wrote something like "Nap admin srsly" & "abusing rights again" check the whole chatlog). He gagged me for 120mins.
Shall I be quiet or what now? What did he expect after that big abuse against me? I wrote calmly in the admin-chat to explain what he have done and why. (check chatlog again). He got 0 arguments, 0 answers to my questions, nothing.
I know this guy has something against me, he abused his rights alot against me and some of my clanmember. I never made an abuse-report, because it's ridiculous discussing about such things and he also made a break with css I think. Now he is playing for some days and the same things happen again.
You can also check the very old chatlogs if its possible from Ronin and LTH on a special map. He always searches the smallest mistake to slay or punish us, doesnt matter if something happened on purpose or on accident. I dont care about the Gag or something, he should let us play without bothering.

So.. I'm ready to start a normal discussion here with desicive arguments. Thats from my side.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombiemod v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I am relieved to know that you are ready to start a normal discussion, after adding me on steam and heavily insulting me and threatening to hack my steam and Facebook account, and my sister’s Facebook account.

You’ve had the impression that I have a certain problem with you and your clan members. It all started after the first time I punished you as in-game admin for breaking a rule, and continued after I found out you do give instructions to your clan members not to kill each other when playing on opposite teams (zombies vs CTs).
Regardless, I assure you that I hold nothing against you or anyone else, and all my actions and my decisions have been and will be taken objectively, fairly, equally. That said, I would like to note that every single time my duties as in-game admin have required me to step-in, you and Ronin, a clan member of yours, have made complications and problems, contrarily to other players who would recognize their mistake and accept the taken measures.
Nonetheless, it is my responsibility to behave identically no-matter who the player is and regardless of the complication he might induce.

Regarding your current situation, here is what I have to say:
Preventing team-killing is one of the most crucial requirements to provide a disciplined, organized and clean game-play for our players. Achieving that includes enforcing different rules related to every map. In this particular map, the wagon is hard to climb without the presence of the box, and only a few players know how to make that jump. From my experience, this is a hot-spot from a rule-breaking perspective, and countless rule-breakers exploit the presence of that box in order to lead to team-killing.
Here is what may theoretically happen if someone shot/moved the box at round start before zombie spawn:
1- Climbing players get stuck in the box just right before zombie spawn
2- Fallen players are too late to find another safe spot before zombie spawn
3- Players who know how to make that jump waste their last seconds attempting and may not succeed
4- Players coming from another place with the intention to reach this spot realize the box has been shot/moved and it is too late to find another place
There is absolutely no valid reason to shoot that box before zombie spawn as it could only “achieve” delaying teammates or killing teammates, therefore it is not allowed, as also the box should not be shot while teammates climb even after zombie spawn.
Your violation was shooting the box before zombie spawn. You did it before you climbed yourself, because you already knew you are skilled enough to make that jump in one attempt. You endangered teammates who might have come to that safe spot during the few remaining seconds of safety, for absolutely no reason, and that is considered rule-breaking. It doesn’t always have to be “teammate was on the box, you shot it, he fell to zombies”.
However, given the circumstances you were only lightly punished: a slay in a re-spawn server.
Regarding your communication block, and given your multiple past communication blocks for the same reason, which is provoking admins, I am sorry to say that 120 minutes was not fair, the block should have been extended.

Again I repeat, I have nothing against you or your clan members, and always remember this is just a game and it is not worth making it personal and especially not worth threatening anyone.

Excuse me from further discussion regarding this matter, as I already said what I have. I would wait for HAs/SPAs intervention if necessary.

Reactions: Mafia

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Mario followed the procedure, i don't see a case for abuse report here.
Play fair, don't be an ass to other players, you know the rules.

Do that and you'll do just fine.
Also, i'm not indulging any further given the amount of insults you personally threw at him over private channels.

Best regards,
Niko

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
"Mario followed the procedure, i don't see a case for abuse report here."

- Niko, I wish a had a demo of that situation, I'm 100% sure you would agree with me.

"You endangered teammates who might have come to that safe spot during the few remaining seconds of safety, for absolutely no reason, and that is considered rule-breaking."

- Now I'm asking you, there was nobody who wanted to climb on that wagon. Further there were already Spawn-Zombies. I can understand your point-of-view, but next time be a little bit more "intelligent" and behave situation-dependent.
When I for example dont care about others and shoot that thing away only for myself and dont consider other players, well then you can punish me or the person who did that.
The worst thing is, you were 2 maps long on spec and tried to find the most little mistake to punish me. You have waited for a little thing that happen, to use your rights.

Niko, there are a lot of cool and easygoing admins you can discuss with them. But this guy didnt act neutral. Also a lot of people complained about him and his behavior as admin before, when he was active. I will tell a lot of people to make Demo's when he is on the Server and lets see if we can catch some interesting moments.

Thats it from my side, I dont want to get annoyed with things that aren't necassery, thanks.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I suggest you record a demo during your whole playtime, each time you rewrite the same demo if you have space problems, this way you always have the proofs with you.
All i have to say is that any admin is free to watch you or any other players as long as they wish if they think there might be an issue with your behavior, and they can punish you if you break the rules.

All you have to do on your side is not break any rules, which doesn't seem pretty hard after all.

BR