Abuse Report: Advaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
Admin's Name: Advaldo

Time and date: 20:00 09072014

Description: hey,
as you guys can see in the section ban/unban i got banned for nothing by the admin advaldo.
to the ban reason he had not much to say and thats why he tried finding other ban reasons... no success
he closed my 2 unban threads cause he cant admin making a mistake.

and i ask all other admins now: is this how you act as admin? if you have made a mistake you just make others mouthdead and mute them?
is the admin really right even he is wrong?
@advaldo, if you dont have any time for this, why did you take yourself time to ban me without any reason?

lets see if this thread gets closed again by advaldo ^^

-youssef, da BAWS-

winter

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Nov 2012
Spain
1 topic was enough, you just look stupid and desperate spamming this shit, this is not the way for you to get unbanned or whatever youre looking for, honestly.

When will people understand that when you request something, you have a lot more of chances of getting what you want if you request it with good manners than coming here and spamming and also trashtalking about our admins.

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
You're annoying and frustrating regular players on our servers. They dont like you using their name, I can't believe the amount of times i have to try and explain this.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
We've tolerated that youssef-name-faking-what-ever-story but this goes too far now.

Listen to us Headadmins as we are the ones who set the rules and give the orders at our servers: get your own name and stop annoying and frustrating other players by using their name.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey,

i have had the youssef name since like 2 years and nothing happened till a few month ago.. but thats not the topic.
the topic is that advaldo looks for reasons to ban me which arent here. making 2 threads is spamming?...
and if, you guys make me to spam if you close my threads and then your admin has to "invent" reasons like blocking/rejoining to justify his childish acting.

and since there is no rules about name faking, i am not going to change my name.. whatever. better to get banned with this acc and i need to use another acc instead of getting told which names i am not allowed to use.
good job advaldo, to turn the thread in something which it wasnt about and abstract from the real topic...

-youssef, da BAWS-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
i have had the youssef name since like 2 years and nothing happened till a few month ago..

You were banned under the name "RYAN : taker american badass". Have you used that name for 2 years as well?

You can continue to use any name you want if you want to get into technicalities. But if i sense that any player is becoming upset by your actions then i wont hesitate to ban. Players deserve to play in peace and not have to constantly worry while in game because someone is using their name.

Reactions: Donald
Status
Not open for further replies.