Abuse report/Complaint against ''Avollaj''

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
Okay.. So I was minding my own business on the zombie-server, I belive I was playing on the zombie-server that holds 64 slots. I then looked down in the chat, where a guy said something to another guy (I don't remember his anme): ''You are probably 60 years old, and you fuck little boys asses''. It was something near that. I then replied to that: ''What is wrong with you? Thats fu**** up man (I made * instead of writing ''fucked'', and my reply was to the guy who was saying about the 60 year old stuff.) AVollaj then gagged me, for no complete reason! I then rejoined to ask him, why he gagged me for no reason, and he didn't even reply to it, he just gagged me again! He though answered: ''Seriously Peter?''. The map then changed, and I joined the server, Avollaj said: ''Wtf cmon man?'', something like that. And I then tolt him that I would report him for not saying anything to me, just gagging me for nothing. Here is the complaint..

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello and welcome!

Please be patient in order to get a proper answer.. while waiting. Please provide us your in-game name and SteamID.
Best Regards!

Edit: Possibly, this guy "ϭˡΠ-aiRwalk.ϫ΢" you are talking about. This is exactly what he said and I'm quoting.. "sheriff us probably araound 60 years old who likes to fuck young boys asses".
By looking at his Chatlog I noticed lots of insults and little racism, therefor he is banned.

Regards!

Last edited:

.Ki0tayy_

14 Feb 2013
Well, you just banned me for two weeks for hard insult and provocative??

Edit: I think you banned the wrong person

Last edited:

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello again!
Don't get me wrong but yes I was checking your chatlog and found lots of hard insults.. you are also provocative. And all those insults occurred after your bans was expired 20-2-2013.. where you should've "behaved".
Regards!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'645
1'361
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello, please provide us with your STEAM id in order for us to verify everything.

If the banned user is indeed you and the chatlog is really that bad i must say this should be the best and unique autobanrequest on this forum