Handled+ Abuse Report: Defaultt

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgmichael

29 Jul 2016
Admin's Name: Defaultt

Time and date: 9:45 EDT JULY 28

Description: Muted players for having fun and casting players surfing. Some people expressed their disapproval of his actions and he got angry. I understand this server has rules against mic spam, but it does not need to have the ambiance of a library.

Furthermore, I feel like this admin has very poor social skills. He is not willing to work with the others, thus acting very hypocritical.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 158.69.57.87:25125

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Reactions: Tommy

Jamal

GoFree Admin
20 Jun 2016
Canada
steamcommunity.com
Hello pgmichael,

It seems you are upset with the decision I made with the 3 commentators on the server. I muted the 3 of them because what they were doing was against the rules, I warned them multiple times to stop and they didn't. The three of them wouldn't stop the talking and they talked so much I couldn't have a conversation with other people nor could I hear them, That is against the rules so me and another admin agreed that I should mute them. They told me that they would stop commentating so I removed their mutes and the problem was solved. Also I do not have poor social skills, I wasn't working with those people because all they were trying to do was start an argument which didn't need to happen.

-Defaultt

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'640
1'347
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
May i remind the rules?
Only the reported admin, us ha/spa and the directly involved players may respond here!

Reactions: Whopper

GI Fever

29 Jul 2016
When Defaultt muted the three mic spammers he was completely justified in doing so. He told them at least 20 times to stop or they would be muted and when they chose not to stop he muted them. I was in a conversation with defaultt when they joined the server and started mic spamming. The mic spam was so excessive I couldn't here anybody else talk thus justifying the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.