Abuse Report: Denniz

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Admin's Name: Denniz

Time and date: 11/03-14, around (both pre and post) 1600

Description: On the V2 server.
Check out the chat logs, I'll even throw in some screenshots to show you that he is abusing, by slaying and kicking.
This should make for an instant removal of his admin status.
- before anyone goes "you were annoying him", do keep in mind that it all started by me "asking" someone to fix his ping,
as a high latency is, with no exceptions, bad for online playing. After that we were discussing, and he brought admin abuse
to a ridiculous level.
-- EDIT -- I see quite a few reports on Denniz... lucky you, this time there is proof.
mofo.png
crouch.png
slaying.png
bla.png

Last edited:

Hige

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Aug 2013
Germany, Hannover
Hello Boxed,

I was also online at this moment.
Where excactly is the "Admin Abuse"?
Your screens just show Denniz reaction to your trash talking.
-Here a screen for you: http://puu.sh/7rq5w.png

You and Denniz have obviously disputes and that is not a reason to make an "Admin Abuse" report.

Regards

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hello Boxed,

I was also online at this moment.
Where excactly is the "Admin Abuse"?
Your screens just show Denniz reaction to your trash talking.
-Here a screen for you: http://puu.sh/7rq5w.png

You and Denniz have obviously disputes and that is not a reason to make an "Admin Abuse" report.

Regards

Indeed we have a dispute, I am not reporting him for that, as it is not abuse.
Don't you tell me he both killed and kicked me due to "reacting" to my "trash talking"...
You can clearly see he is calling me a mofo, spamming his "blablabla" macro at me and whatnot, and
you dare say he is not abusing by taking admin actions, based on ME talking back to HIM?
If you look closely, I didn't use a single bad word/swear.. and no shit I talk back, with him talking shit to me.
I'm sorry for the language, but are you fucking kidding me?

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
Apparently it won't let me edit, so here goes;
I believe spamming isn't allowed, which I can assure you he did (go ahead and check the logs)..
and if you really wanna take it down to that level, I'm going to point fingers and tell you that he started
- there was no need for him to start his bullshit, based on me commenting on a dude with high latency.
No, one fool doesn't justify the other, but you're asking for me to take it to this level..

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I'll ask denniz to respond asap.
I don't see abuse here but i see some non-professionalism which I will deal with.

Reactions: ThirtyEight

Boxed

11 Nov 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
I'll ask denniz to respond asap.
I don't see abuse here but i see some non-professionalism which I will deal with.

Clearly this isn't what I was hoping for, but I thank you for taking your time to actually
look into it, and do something about it.
If it's any of my business, I would love to know what (if anything) happens, and if not, I
trust you'll do as you believe is the best.

Regards.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Denniz.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
6 Nov 2013
Professionalism looks quite different & i'm sorry for that, i promise recovery ;) but at the end it's also not profitable to provoke someone - so promise the same. :cool:
End of the dispute for me ...

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I talked to Denniz on steam and we discussed about everything, he agreed to act in a more professional way from now on.

I consider this issue resolved.

Thank you for reporting and that you Denniz for the message