Handled+ Abuse Report: easy

Morgan

15 Apr 2020
Turkey
Admin's Name easy
Time and date today
Server v3
Description
Today, I have been banned by easy because of aim lock.

The reason was the easy's screenshot that contains my message: "my aim script based JS :D" It was only a JOKE. In the past we talked with Zoran about Javascript language in the game and later just I was kidding regarding JS, that's all! As Niko knows -because he is interested in IT and servers- you cannot code CS:S script by using Javascript.

Regarding demo, I couldn't see anything wrong. DEMOs: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/getdemo.php?type=B&id=32902

In the first demo, I was trying to help other person to climb the wall. Later, the zombies easily killed me in a minute. In the second demo, I was killed once again. All the demos show us everything looks correct! Let me know if I'm wrong where is the aim lock?

Another proof by me is that, check my profile please: https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2344773

Kills: 13k
Headshot: 2k
Death: 12k

Although I have been playing this game since 2016 and got banned many times because of my stupid behaviors ie. insulting or teamkilling, I have never cheat. I have also using "Morgan" nickname for 2 years and as everybody knows that I respected all the rules while playing as Morgan... This situation is really weird.

I'll start working for a company 2 days later and if you unban me I won't still be able to play long time. So I want you to warn "easy" because of his unfair and unreal decision but I also know even easy bans me just for fun, head admins won't care about that.

I also want to say something here because my account is not able to write forum messages. Although I've tried many times to fix it, it cannot be confirmed via email. The account is allowed to create reports only. Alright, I have many nice friends here rhodo, other regular players, slowian, Honey, some admins (Schobi, Curtis, Kriptic) and others… Sorry guys, I'm just punished for nothing! May be in the future I would like to come back here with another account and would like to play with you again. It was always pleasure for me enjoying with you! Love you all!

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
1) Do you think guys handle the ban right here on the forum? I mean only a kind of special bans that directly disscussed by multiple admins. While those are not government secrets, I would like to see what they think and why some of them confirm/reject the ban if you "reviewing the demo with other staff members".

2) I didn't reply easy's response in the thread because I don't think he is handling issues with honesty and delicitaly. So please if possible, any other admins should handle this abuse. Also please just let me know how can I prove you that I don't cheat in the game. May be a screenshot that you may demand? Any game log located at my desktop? Because I would like to know if an aim cheat coded with Javascript really exists? :)

Just a quick note:
As I said I had to create another forum account because I was not able to confirm my original account: "Morgan". Although I changed my email many times (gmail, outlook, yandex), couldn't receive any email to confirm it. Anyway, It works smoothly now.

Regards.

Attachments

• quaremsa_script.jpg
    quaremsa_script.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 325

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
Another proof:

It was only a JOKE. In the past we talked with Zoran about Javascript language in the game and later just I was kidding regarding JS, that's all! As Niko knows -because he is interested in IT and servers- you cannot code CS:S script by using Javascript.

Zoran said these after I shooted him, here are the words:
Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.42.49a9b525665fa37770.png

quaremsa_script-jpg.12474

THE JOKE comes from this conversation:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.31.1214f1bfdea3b68fe8.png

Then I coded a JS snippet in the chat just for fun:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-03.34.56ba2fc77c815e640f.png

Now, as you know zoran is one of the old players and when the above schreenshot has been taken, admin easy was offline. I guess Zoran just took that screenshot and directly send to easy by requesting to ban me. Nice friendship...

As Zoran said, really "how do am I even lose" :) Why this excellent script doesn't work on Sheyla or Wolsman and they kill me each time I'm trying to kill them?

Last edited:

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
There are tons of players that I have been playing together for years/months. I kindly invite them to write here and IF even one of them says that “Morgan I feel you’re cheating in the game”, I will immediately close the thread and will apologize.

@wolsman @rhodo @Slowian @NorthernLight @YoungBuck @Sheyla @Dev1ne @Kr1pT1c @JUNIOЯ' @Schobi @hon3y @DeltaForce @Dataworm @maik @Hail To The King Baby

there are also tons of them but especially I just wanted to mention admins, ex-admins, known players who perfectly know the game. I need only one person who says “I feel that you’re cheatin”. I dont need proof or any record.

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
I'm flooding because, forum doesn't allow me to edit my old messages. Another proof:

Zoran once again blames fastlife using "bhop hack":
Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.46.33213976106cfd216a.png

Another message to everybody by Zoran:

Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.55.38cfde9a1e789cff7c.png

Another one, zoran blames all again:
Screen-Shot-2020-07-28-at-18.59.29227c29b08186645a.png

If you kill him -> you're CHEATER, HACKER

These are not old messages. All of them written in July... Result: Zoran's ranking and his score is higher than me, and I'm cheater because I killed zoran :)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Dozens of forum accounts banned for beeing the troll of the year, having lost track of all your fake accounts and email adresses (I mean you not me), opening a new account for forum bcuz cant remember which fake email is related to which fake account... multiple permanently gagged and banned steam accounts...

You were banned for your gameplay this time, although I dont need a demo to ban you anymore. Where is the abuse this is called adminstrating? See my answer here.

Go to the unban request if you feel treated unfair. and hope to find someone to unban you.

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
@easy I have not been got banned for 2 years you already knew who I am, easy. As you know I would create another account and continue playing. However, I didn't because this thread is not about removing ban. I'm trying to fight unfair and unreal decisions.

In the first demo, do you think I'm acting like a cheater, especially while trying to help other CT member? I didn't know that you're watching me... Demos and screenshots are VERY clear. I provided my proofs and thought you're abusing your power. So this is about abusing your power without PROOF. We're not talking about the past, teamkilling, QUARESMA or what I did 2 years ago. This thread is completely independent. I'm not also trolling anybody right now. This account has been created by me because the older one wasn't working.

If you made many mistakes, this doesn't mean you'll always be guilty.

If you continue making mistakes, the older mistakes can affect your punishment but if you're really GUILTY!

As you said I'll go to unban request and copy these messages there. However, while I'm looking for answers, hope head admins or special admins handle this... I have no problem with you or not trolling, insulting anyone!

Last edited:

Zoran

EliteHunterz Clan Member
7 Nov 2016
There are tons of players that I have been playing together for years/months. I kindly invite them to write here and IF even one of them says that “Morgan I feel you’re cheating in the game”, I will immediately close the thread and will apologize.

@wolsman @rhodo @Slowian @NorthernLight @YoungBuck @Sheyla @Dev1ne @Kr1pT1c @JUNIOЯ' @Schobi @hon3y @DeltaForce @Dataworm @maik @Hail To The King Baby

there are also tons of them but especially I just wanted to mention admins, ex-admins, known players who perfectly know the game. I need only one person who says “I feel that you’re cheatin”. I dont need proof or any record.

Since you are looking for a player who perfectly knows this game and this mod, I will gladly pick up this burden: you are a hacker.

Dexmorgan

27 Jul 2020
I joined this game in order to enjoy and spend good time but all I gained is more stress. Like you said "what am I doing", I'm reporting one of the server owner to another server owner. You can lock down the thread. Time wasting for both me and you all :)