Abuse Report: Easy

Screm

20 Nov 2014
Admin's Name: Easy

Time and date: 20:00 26/11-14

Description: Say that i rejoin and threathing me to ban! And say that we have talked about it before! We never have... and i have never rejoind! my network stoped, and yeah ofc i rejoin as soon my network works... and wierd i rejoin every day? ofc you play on different servers then comes back if it gets boring...

*DEAD* $cream '^ H4RD5TYL3^^ : why did you kick me for rejoining when my network
(ADMIN) Easy: Because your network wroked 2 sec later again...
(ADMIN) Easy: *worked
(ADMIN) Easy: And because you rejoin every day
*DEAD* $cream '^ H4RD5TYL3^^ : every day? lol are you kidding me? its first time
(ADMIN) Easy: Dont lie, I slayed you already for rejoining and we had same discussion
*DEAD* $cream '^ H4RD5TYL3^^ : we have never talked about it?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Screm,

welcome to the forum.

Rejoining is not allowed. I slayed you for it first time on October, 11th. This was second time i caught you, so I kicked you with a personal message. I am sure I have also talked to you on October 11th. As you see I am using a list for rejoiners as I saw abuse reports on rejoining happening on other admins before and I like to own some proof. You disconnected on Atix panic as zombie with full HP in order to avoid death via bomb at round end. Again: This is not allowed. Your network crashed and worked 2 seconds later? I recommend you not to rejoin again, and in case your network is really making trouble: Please announce it in game chat to let admins know as we are expected to punish rulebreakers.

Here are your stats: As you see, it wasnt the first time you disconnected and reconnected few seconds later.

I also showed you our rules, as an admin it is my job to implement them. As a player it is your job to follow them. Rejoining to avoid death or playing as a zombie ruins game play in general, that's why EH community declared it as illegal.

I hope i was able to explain this situation and wish you a nice evening and have fun on EH servers.

Thanks for understanding, have fun on servers and stop rejoining pls.

Reactions: PengS

Screm

20 Nov 2014
okey, but i cant remember that one! maby something happend i dont know! but as you see at the log, does it look like i rejoined becouse i got dead or turned zombie`? how many times have i played on your server if you count every time? well its quite a lot!

Last edited:

Screm

20 Nov 2014
i think this is very stupid thread actually! but anyway, as a user of the server i have to say this too you! up to yourself if you believe me or not, but the point is when you see a regular person plays on your server and have rejoined ones or twice its much better to ask the person before you make a disission about ban or kicks!

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey scream and welcome into our forum.

I have watched your previous bans and seen that you never got banned before for rejoining.
After that I taken a look on your chatlog and for sure have watched your "events".

And what I see that easy is on the right and not you, im sorry.
Let me explain it please:

I have checked your events and seen that you reconncted today few minutes ago !!...

Proof:

2014-11-26 20:23:22 I left the game. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn (BETA)| zm_crazycity
2014-11-26 20:23:23 I connected to the server. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn (BETA)| zm_crazycity
2014-11-26 20:23:25 I entered the game. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn (BETA)| zm_crazycity
2014-11-26 20:23:30 I left the game. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn (BETA)| zm_crazycity

Like you can see above you left the game (disconnect) at 20:23:22 and afterwards came back at 20:23:23 just 1 second after you disconnected on the same MAP.. So there was not any mapchange or whatever.
You entered the game (it means you finished the connect situation and are able to choose your team (entered)... after 2 seconds after you connected on the server !...
And then you left AGAIN just after 5 seconds from server, all Events ON the same MAP.

scream said:
We never have... and i have never rejoind!

So I don't know about the past, and won't check it yet, but you lied to us now because you said you never reconnected !.. As you can see and check it yourself here: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=1637&page=1

So if he warned you or if you both talked before about it I don't know but this can be checked by our head-admins or special admins now if they want and if there is a need for it.

€dit: shit on you easy xD, you was faster then me posting it :(( xD.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Flashy.

Screm

20 Nov 2014
i cant remember i have been warned, but may be true! i dont know..
i have enough about this case, ill tell you again, as i did in the previous one! i didnt reconnect becouse i turned zombie!

if i hate to be zombie, why do i play a zombie game?
if you look at my whole time record for the server, does it realy look that way? i dont think so, i realy want you too take a look and see it for yourself, or you can believe me!

if i go around and "break rules" as you say, do you think i had applied for admin then? nope, i think i would understand i had a realy bad chance for that, so wouldnt have bather by doing it! quit obvious! so i cant remeber first time, and maby its a reason! this time iknow what it was (but ofc it dosent says on my stats) but please understand (even its hard to do)!

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
i think this is very stupid thread actually! but anyway, as a user of the server i have to say this too you! up to yourself if you believe me or not, but the point is when you see a regular person plays on your server and have rejoined ones or twice its much better to ask the person before you make a disission about ban or kicks!

People rejoin all the time and sometimes for legit reasons such as internet connection failure, gamecrash etc.. Having one or two admins in-game with 64 players will make it difficult for admins to ask every player why they rejoined. It's your job to tell the admins after a legit rejoin to avoid being punished. I hope you get my picture. As admins also have rules to follow, and those include punishing rejoiners when catching them.
Best Regards
AlawY

Screm

20 Nov 2014
Fare enough Alawy i can understand that! But i relay don't think i would have put up all this mess because of a kick if i dint had a real explanation! Yeah its ofcourse up to you who you kick and why!

Maby i should quit playing at your servers, if i am going around being afraid of getting banned if my network suddenly takes a holiday?

I understand you fully guys, hope you a sudden day understand me as well...

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hi Screm again,

no need to worry or feel threatend at all: Both AlawY and I told you the best solution: If your network goes on holiday and you are forced to rejoin, simply write it into game chat. Nobody will ban you for that...

We admins see exactly how close to death you were when you diconnected and how much time has passed by when you reconnected. Explain your rejoin when you reconnect and everything will be fine...

I do also believe you that you might have not seen my warnings, but see my situation: What else can I do but using (admin) chat to post our rules? I write main rules each time I play ("Don't block, no teaming or teamkilling, don't insult others, don't destroy barricades, don't rejoin, play fair else slay/kick/ban!") and this plus (1) slay and (2) kick with a personal message are my tools to make rules known by everybody.

Now stop worrying and have fun on EH servers, buddy. See ya ingame and beware of edgers....

Screm

20 Nov 2014
Alright, i will do that! Sorry for the bother!

Yeah i understand, i will do that next time! Not gonna happened again without me saying what it was!

Yeah of course, i know its a difficult situation for you as well!

Sorry for my language here if it offend anyone!