Abuse Report: Haze and another admins like him

Status
Not open for further replies.

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Admin's Name: Haze and another admins like him

Time and date: 20-05-15 21:20:53

Description: Last Days the situation with the voting for the special maps are annoying the players, who lose always in the democratic election. It is getting boring if the winners against the small number of the loser overrole. The small number of the losers in the election just don't want to play the special maps and the admins don't consider them in the view of the losers, so the admins dont think about the justice of the losers, so the losers are playing every second map the boring camper special maps. The one admin leaves after the voting and the another admin is joing the map and is doing the same shit. So there is no change.
Why have not the players who lose in the voting a freedom of opinion? If somebody like me asks reasonable the admins (Haze and so on), why this happens and give an opinion about that. Why are the people treating by the admins so, like "just talk, i dont hear you, keep talking". If the players now complain about it, the admins are muting them. For instance, the admin Haze muted me for 30 minutes just because of my opinion. Fair? X1 The admins are abusing their rights and don't look at the losers. Is that a normal admin behaviour?

X1:
http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist

I WANT that the HEAD admins answer me and explain the situation. I don't want to hear any word from the paypal admins, who buy their rights.

Just thx now.
KARMATE-SAN

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip):

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'641
1'349
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
first of all, our admins don't get rights by paying. each admin is selected upon applying on their will.

Second, I will verify the frequency special maps are voted. if that's too much i'll ask the admins to let the special maps be more "special"

Reactions: mariohaddad92

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I have myself received private complaints in steam chat by players in the past few days that admins are switching to special maps way too often, so that it gets boring for the smaller majority.

We will ask the admins to reduce the number of special maps. However, as Niko explained. Our admins don't get admin rights by "buying" their way in.

What I usually do when creating a vote for special map, is that I look at the results and set the amount of time for the special map based on how many yes votes. So, 100% yes = full 20min of playtime, 80% = 16min, 60% = 12min etc etc..

Last edited:

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Sorry, that you misunderstood my quote with the paying stuff. But you are saying that each admin is selected, but the behaviour which most of them have after they're getting the rights, it's not a responsible position. You can't compare their behavior with a HEAD admin's behaviour, so when I ask for explaining the situation, the HEAD admins are giving me like you just a meaningful considered answers. So I except just like somethings from the HEAD admins.

Niko, u said that you will verify, but this would be a great beginning. The special maps should really be more special.
I will await something like them. But just take care of the admins, who muted players, who are giving reasonable their opinions about the special maps.
I will once overlook Haze's behaviour with the muting, but the fact is that he gagged me. With this behavior he won't get a second chance, just saying.
If someone doesn't respect anyone's opinion, he shouldn't have to wait that he gets respect.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
yesterday, we played floating rocks with nomatt3r and sophie. that was so freaking awesome. that map was so much fun.
i just wanted to share that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.