Denied+ Abuse Report: K4marad

burrrr

24 Oct 2021
Admin's Name K4marad

Time and date 2021-10-24 19:41:03

Server Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|...

Description
my friend sf got banned for "antirecoil macro"

top 2, long time player and supporter of the server, and how do you repay him, by falsely banning him permanently for cheating, nice

we looked at the demo and it actually made us laugh
talking about anti recoil by mouse macro and hyperscrolling, what the hell does that even mean???
he even uses a zowie ec2a which literally uses no software lol

this is a problem when the admins aren't good players, they look at good players and think they are cheating (and i truly dont mean any disrespect im just saying the truth, nothing wrong with not being tryhard)
you can tell he is a good player from the demo and being top 2, no good player needs fricken anti recoil IT'S LITERALLY ONE OF THE EASIEST AND MOST BASIC MECHANICS OF AIMING??
you guys srsly need to see what fps players are like outside css, people nowadays are aim training and have insane aim
heres a video on recoil control from 1.6! over 10 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGXijf32L1g
its simple, learn the pattern, and then move the mouse in opposite direction (most of time being down)

why would he turn cheat on when there are 5 admins on spec
if he is using anti recoil why would he use different guns like shotgun where anti recoil is pointless?
he uses deagle in demo and you can see he delays his shots cos of recoil, if he uses anti recoil he would just spam it no?
only a bad player would use anti recoil, any good player can control recoil, it doesn't add up think about it
he doesn't even use a bhop script

idc if you dont believe me, i just want you guys to know you that he genuinely does not cheat. you actually just banned a legitimate player.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello burrrr and welcome to the forum. If you are trying to make an unban request then, please follow this link: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/forums/un-ban-un-block-requests.12/
As for the player sf he got banned for recoil compensation macro. Nobody said something about hype scrolling in his ban reason. I do have a demo where upon using p50 it can be seen the crosshair pulling down in a pattern at least 2 times that pattern is the same. Please review the demo here: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php
And yes I also did notice that the player "knows the game" and enjoys it he knows how to bhop, and he is fast throughout his gameplay but, in my opinion he has something to help with his shooting that, I do not understand why.
I will not start going to write about different macros that can be found out there on the web also, I will not write about some gaming mousses that have "helping macros" from the factory in them.
if he is using anti recoil why would he use different guns like shotgun where anti recoil is pointless?
he uses deagle in demo and you can see he delays his shots cos of recoil, if he uses anti recoil he would just spam it no?
Again, there are mousses that allow to change macros "on the fly", on, off or different macros for different guns. If you have reviewed the demo, please answer me, why at mark 15:30 when using AK at least 2 times the gun pulls down on the same pattern? More precisely when the player shoots from the boxes straight down.
Please ask your friend to make an unban request at the link mention above and I will ask other admins to review the demo. If it proves that I was wrong the the ban will be removed, no questions asked.

Reactions: SyntX

burrrr

24 Oct 2021
he said he might make unban request still when he gets time he doesn't know if he still wants to play anymore

I do have a demo where upon using p50 it can be seen the crosshair pulling down in a pattern at least 2 times that pattern is the same
you literally just described recoil control????? 1. you learn the recoil pattern of the gun 2. you do the reverse of the pattern (commonly down) with your mouse EVERYTIME (the pattern doesnt change in css) to control recoil and aim the bullets where you want
PLEASE can i get another admin who understands better aim mechanics to review the demo, srsly your banning him for basic recoil control, im sorry but this is ridiculous lol

If you have reviewed the demo, please answer me, why at mark 15:30 when using AK at least 2 times the gun pulls down on the same pattern? More precisely when the player shoots from the boxes straight down.
a. sometimes he has a habit of flicking his mouse when bursting with the ak
b. it helps him time the delay when he can shoot next so the recoil is reset
so with the ak47 demo, your proof of anti recoil is where there is no recoil.... he is burst firing, so the recoil resets so there is no recoil to control wtf? that's like having a demo proving wallhacks where there is no walls. also if he had anti recoil he would spray instead of burst fire
so your banning him for flicking his mouse after shots

again can i get another admin on the post, why is the admin im reporting handling their own report case? thats like a judge being charged for murder and being the judge for his own murder case lol

thanks.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello burrrr,

thanks for registering.

Even tho a ban might not be right (nobody is perfect, everybody can make a mistake) a ban itself is almost never an abuse. The admin did his job by observing and banning a suspicious player. This is what we expect our admins to do.

What "your friend" needs to do if he believes he had been banned unfairly is open an unban request by himself via "Protest a punishment". Player A cant open an unban request for player B and expect it to be handled.

So please tell your friend how it works and be a bit patient, thank you in advance. The discussion of the legimity of this ban should happen in the unban request section of this forum between the player who has been banned and the admin who banned.

Conclusion: This topic has been posted not only in the wrong section but also by the wrong person. There is no abuse here.

Ps. Abuse reports need to be answered by the admin that has been reported for obvious reasons. Staff wants to give both parties the opportunity to explain themselves. In case there is no result (like here) or in case there is no legid reason for an abuse (like here too) the final answer will be taken by special admins or head admins.

Reactions: Shez and Jd Smith

burrrr

24 Oct 2021
okay ill let him know

i just wanted to report him for such careless banning and assumptions. like i explained the p90 clip is literally just recoil control, and the ak clip there isn't even recoil and all he is doing is flicking his mouse
but if that's not how the report system works that's fine

i understand he needs to post to defend himself, i just didn't want it to only be handled by the admin being reported which im sure you can understand

thanks