Abuse Report: Kenny / Viole

submariner

29 Sep 2013
Admin's Name: Kenny / Viole

Time and date: 31.12.2013 at 01:20

Description: At the map "zm_huntingpark" is a disco which has buttons for music Kenny / Viole slayed me (several times) and eveyone else who changed the music in the disco... Thats not a reason to slay somebody and at all there are about 213129832137821312312312312 billions Abuse Reports about Kenny....

I think you really should remove him as admin

I got some demos where he is abusing his admin....just tell me if u need them

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
i asked serveral times to stop messing with the dj box teleported u serveral times u and ur teaming friend hyena yet u still did it to provc me just like u keep bugging door on toilet after i tell u serveal times not too.

Reactions: goga2159

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Exactly just like goga said u 2 where given several warnings to stop provocing as u can see i teleport hyena several times and even ask him nicley to stop messing with it(it's not a rules at least not yet but you clearly just wanted to do it mess with admin and provoc him)
Btw why do u consider the 2 demo an abuse that's a command i dont even have acces too?
Also i could not dl the first demo dunno why.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
I uploaded the demos

@Kenny are u kidding me? :D Is there any rule that says "If Viole wants to play alone leave him he doesnt care about other players"? How old are u 10?

Nearly everyone on the server says ur abusing ur shitty admin

View attachment 3520View attachment 3521View attachment 3522
No. However, there is a rule that says to listen to the admins. He told you more than once to not mess with the DJ box, and you kept doing it.
Make sure to read the rules by writing !rules ingame

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Isn't this kinda crossing the limit? I haven't watched the demo so mind me, but slaying a person that is playing with the music in the disco is allowed IF the admin warns beforehand because "admins are always correct" ? So much for taking things too literally, but who am I to say that? I'm "just a non-admin" after all...

Anyway Happy New Year in advance!!

Hyäne

31 Dec 2013
"u 2 where given several warnings to stop provocing"
It is not provocing when we want to play another song in the disco. You even say that is not a rule and then you can't teleport/slay and kick us for that. You do it because you don't like us ! When we do something for which you kick/ban, other admins teleport and slap us. For example on outbreak...when we bug the door for a few seconds so our mates can build a barricade you ban me for that. Advaldo slap me one time when it takes too long. And on the toilet on officerush i get banned for stucking the door. Enissay teleport me for that. And it is not so bad, that you need to ban me. You saw the vote yesterday on an_canals which says "ban viole ?". 2/3 of the players say "yes". It is true what submariner says...nobody like you and it's incomprehensible that you still are an admin. Look at the abuse reports...the most of them are about you ! The people who give the impression that they like you, do that because you are an admin and they hope for benefits. One of them is goga ! You can see it in this thread ! He is your bootlicker. He click thanks on your post. He writes for you and denigrate people that you can punish. Like today on outbreak !
You think you were very hard and cool, because you are an admin. But when you don't had admin, nobody will respect you ! That is the truth that you can't accept and because of that you punish all players hard that don't do what you want and say something against you. We gave suggestions for the servers and all of them were accepted and are now active on the servers. So don't say we mess up the game ! We have fun playing on the servers that you will not destroy ! Many players laugh about our actions. No one wants the monotonous Kenny gameplay !

btw I can download all the demos.

I wish all a happy new year !

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
@Vydx: Avollaj only slayed him after he told him over and over again not to do it. Since it's a new map, and rules haven't been established the admins instructions is all we got.

@Hyäne: It seems that you know that bugging the doors is not allowed, and yet you keep doing it? You cant possibly expect to just be teleported everytime. The teleports and slaps were just warnings, and if you keep doing it you will end up getting banned. And as for your comments on Avollaj being disliked, thats not relevant to this case.

I guess we can say that if the majority of the players (this will be determined by voting) wants to keep it to one song instead of constantly changing/stopping the music, then it will be a rule that no one messes with the dj box for that round. This rule has its flaws because it can only really be enforced when an admin is there, but its better than nothing.

Also want to remind people that only those directly involved in the situation is allowed to post.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I can ask the mapmaker to change the discoroom so noone can change songs and it plays by itself so noone can troll. As i stated befor i asked several times to stop changing it you didnt do it because you wanted to hear another song all songs where being played you did it exactly beacause i asked you guys not too just to piss off everyone.
As to you Hyena how is it that you and sub are helping the server by teaming, blocking knfiing eachother into cts helping our server? I have nothing againts you guys never had you just think that beacause I am not letting you guys do what you want I am sure that i am not the only admin that has noticed this. Your other account is already banned for teaming dont think that i dont know who you are.
The only reason why goga is commenting here is beacause he is a victim of your guys so called "fun blocking"

Last edited:

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
@Avollaj, you are not the only one that has noticed them messing around. I have punished and warned them several times before too.

I and 38 have already talked about a few changes to the disco music. We where thinking 30 sec of music before you're able to change song, and a big fat poster on the wall that says something like "anyone that spam/abuse the DJ-box will get FUCKING KILLED by admin". I may change the text ofcourse.

Reactions: StrikE

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
ok, no more excuses. i made a warning about the abuse of the DJ-stand, and changed the function of the buttons to work once every 30 seconds.
hopefully we get the updated version up and running as fast as possible, because its a good map:)
64GLO.png 64GmE.jpg