Handled# Abuse Report: LT .H or for elite forum mariohaddad

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Admin's Name: LT .H or for elite forum mariohaddad

Time and date: 13/03/2016 11:20 UK time

Description: When i was looking at the chat i saw [SM] LT. H: froze LT. H. then somehow he was in the air which ofc that is not normal so that must had happened by noclip or normal tele. He then used timebomb [SM] LT. H: toggled timebomb on LT. H. to kill himself which is sorta keeping his points and is keeping him from avoicding to be ZM and being killed form a ZM. I even noticed that he was hovering over a box where some CTs just died. This shouldnt be allowed and this is abuse of rights.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): V1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

This is my evidence
this clearly shows admin abuse

Attachments

• abuse.dem
    1.1 MB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Hello Angel, i will start by saying thank you for your concern. Here is my explanation :

We were camping on the box , and i noticed in chat that there were some rulebreaking (blocking, rejoining) happening , so i decided it is time that i spectate to concentrate on detecting rule-breakers. At that time, the camp was not under attack , and instead of simply moving to spec team, i froze myself than teleported myself to a previously saved location , then i "timebombed" myself so that i die and start spectating as previously mentioned.

By doing all that , i did no harm to anyone except myself , and i think it is kind of beneficial to the server it-self when players see someone being "time-bombed" or "frozen". I remember myself when i was new to EH many months ago , it put an interesting smile on my face when i saw a player being "timebombed" for the first time, and i looked forward to seeing again something similar that breaks the routine in-game, so i am sure that this is to be considered an act of entertainment.

HOWEVER , maybe you are right that i shouldn't have done this, because some of the players like yourself might misinterpret the situation , and instead of understanding that fun is the sole purpose of such an act , they might think i did it to somehow gain any form of advantage over other players.

THEREFORE , i do understand your concern , and thank you for reminding me that there will always be someone who's waiting to make a case against me , even for an unharmful act that probably made 20 people across the world laugh for a moment.

ALSO, thank you for reminding me that friendships and conversations on steam are as real as Donald Trump's hair, because today i discovered that this steam friend who i wished the best of luck to regain his admin rights , might report me the next day , in less than 5 minutes , for something useless even without asking for an explanation in private , all maybe just to prove he is admin material to a team that already accepted him as admin before .

Briefly , that's all i have to say , and i ask HAs/SPAs to take the appropriate measures if any.

Anyway , thank you Angel for your commitment to keeping the server clean , and i sincerely still wish you the best of luck.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I might still be your friend BUT you should had waiting for the next death as zm used /spec @me and then started kicking next round as that is the best punishment also if you kick a player it must be if they're ZM so say if it said "Angel deathking disconnected [T 1264hp]" then that is a kick not when players are dead and it says "Angel DeathKing disconnected [dead]" that is not a kick. This info I got from Havoc when I asked him what I did wrong when TheAlmighty said to look at what is says before doing kick. When you use /spec @me you can also be able to go up to when the players reconnected and have a look at the names then /kick "name" No reconnecting ("reason") This little task is really easy....

Yes you might had done that to kick players but i didn't see any kicks (i might had disconnected after i did the recording i think) also yes the platform was attacked and i did see it just before i started recording you. I then saw you in the air frozen.

You need to know that you must use the rights correctly and so that players like me think that you're abusing them.

I'm sorry but that's the way it has to be and this is what happens when you dont use the admin rights correctly. Now that I have told you what you need to do maybe you might leanr what you need to do in the future if the rights stick with you. Please remember this can happen to all admins but everyone is against you friend or not.
That's all I can say

Angel DeathKing.

(No more comments till verdict has been made I'd say.)

Last edited:

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Dear angel, i am glad today is Sunday and i have some free time to properly reply to your post. please read the following :

1- The information about choosing which of the re-joiners deserves to be kicked , is absolutely irrelevant to this report , although i would like to state that what Havoc taught you is something really obvious as any admin with minimal logical capabilities knows not to kick those who re-join after their death as zm (probably just to reset their score without waiting to spawn and use "!resetscore").

2- I do not need your help with commands , as SPA Xylon handled my recruitment process and i made sure not to start using my admin rights before knowing all details about commands and binds. Thank you anyway.

3- After i died i made a complete check on chat to see who rejoined in that round , and i searched the map for any blocking/teamkilling , although i don't remember if i did or didn't find rulebreakers , that because i do this check and that search for more than 2 times each round.

4- VERY IMPORTANT , READ :

As you know , reporting an abuse is a serious matter , and you should hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request. You also know that wrongfully accusing an admin on purpose , and/or providing false information to back up your abuse request , will lead to severe consequences.

I HEREBY ADDRESS HEAD-ADMINS AND COUNTER-REQUEST TAKING THE APPROPRIATE MESURES REGARDING "ANGEL DEATHKING" PROVIDING FALSIFIED INFORMATION TO BACK UP HIS ABUSE REQUEST :

The accusations, quoted by "angel" :

[[[[[[

" keeping him from avoiding to be ZM " <copied from his abuse request>
" the platform was attacked and i did see it just before i started recording you " <copied from his reply>

]]]]]

Explanation :

"Angel" accused me of doing what i did to avoid being killed by zombies, he also stated in his last reply that he did see the platform being attacked just before he started recording me.

I plead not guilty and fortunately i have evidence that by saying " the platform was attacked and i did see it just before i started recording you ", angel DID PURPOSELY LIE , and ironically i thank him , for that evidence is the same demo he uploaded himself.

- While playing the demo, check the sixth second , during which "angel" jumps and gets a quick view of the platform, showing not one zombie nearby and one alive CT on the platform.

- If that is not enough , check the radar and you will see all red dots (zm) are extremely far from my location from the beginning of the recording until 19 seconds later , during all of which i was "frozen" and then exploded.

- If that is also not enough , use the drive feature ( if you know how to ) while playing the demo , and see how peacefully the previously mentioned alive CT player climbed the platform between the first and the fifth second of the demo, and then stayed alive (blue dot on radar).

I trust this community, and that is a categorical condition that led to my application as admin in the first place , and therefore i trust the fairness and justice in this forum management-wise , hence i ask head-admins to do what they do.

Thank you

Last edited:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello again,

I might make mistakes but I never lie when this is a serious matter. there might had been a ct on the platform but that ct must had been a ct that died and quickly respawned and got there (my reply to) "I plead not guilty and fortunately i have evidence that by saying " the platform was attacked and i did see it just before i started recording you ", angel DID PURPOSELY LIE , and ironically i thank him , for that evidence is the same demo he uploaded himself.

- While playing the demo, check the sixth second , during which "angel" jumps and gets a quick view of the platform, showing not one zombie nearby and one alive CT on the platform."

as you said there was a player that jymped up there "- If that is also not enough , use the drive feature ( if you know how to ) while playing the demo , and see how peacefully the previously mentioned alive CT player climbed the platform between the first and the fifth second of the demo, and then stayed alive (blue dot on radar). "

as you also said "" keeping him from avoiding to be ZM " <copied from his abuse request>
" the platform was attacked and i did see it just before i started recording you " <copied from his reply>" this was my thought on what other players might think as i did also.

thank you for once again explaining this part "4- VERY IMPORTANT , READ :

As you know , reporting an abuse is a serious matter , and you should hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request. You also know that wrongfully accusing an admin on purpose , and/or providing false information to back up your abuse request , will lead to severe consequences. " I'm not stupid enough to think that this isn't serious. im not like a guy before that makes a thread with the name "admin"

I dont lie yeah. thats final and like i said let the headadmins deal with it slowly and surely we dont need to fight and kill eachother here. Ive given ways you can help yourself from not doing that. like i said before in my previous reply "I might still be your friend BUT you should had waiting for the next death as zm used /spec @me and then started kicking next round as that is the best punishment also if you kick a player it must be if they're ZM so say if it said "Angel deathking disconnected [T 1264hp]" then that is a kick not when players are dead and it says "Angel DeathKing disconnected [dead]" that is not a kick. This info I got from Havoc when I asked him what I did wrong when TheAlmighty said to look at what is says before doing kick. When you use /spec @me you can also be able to go up to when the players reconnected and have a look at the names then /kick "name" No reconnecting ("reason") This little task is really easy.... "

I dont have to lie to get what i want and this is not want i'm wanting. you're in the wrong by tele porting and freezing yourself mid air then killing yourself. you should had waiting till next round to use "/spec @me" to do the kicking instead of what you did. You didn't see me teleporting myself midair and killing myself with timebomb. I haven't even used that feture yet.

Features that I have used during EH:
Tele (to help players that are stuck)
slay (teamkilling or rulebreaking)
slap (if someone rulebreaks as a warning)
noclip (on 4way to get to elevator when zm to help people)
open (when both doors were closed and no ct was there)
saveloc (to tele players to a certain possition

There is no need for you to be doing what you did. You need to allow youself to die and then type "/spec @me"
Plus none guilty when you clearly tele ported by my evidence with:

(what you said)
"i froze myself than teleported myself to a previously saved location"
(my part) "[SM] LT. H: froze LT. H."
"[SM] LT. H: toggled timebomb on LT. H."

This isn't allowed. You need to allow yourself to be killed by zm. other may think that you're trying to keep you rank points and they may be thinking that you're trying to avoid death.
Havoc can tell you that "I do not lie" when it comes to this buisness.

When i was an admin I just dont help because i can't. I'd even say that i cant help if someone called for me and say that they need to wait as i am busy trying to defend myself. I can't do things straight away. I'm not super human.
You need to learn when to use the rights and how to use them correctly.
Xylon might had given you the binds and so on but, i was just helping. this part is not needed at all.
Im not going to accept you using the rights stupidly. You need to start thinking and use them when its truely important. The way you used them was bad and that isn't the way.

Angel Deathking

I understand that you're new btw but you made a big mistake with what you done

remember this part mario

4- VERY IMPORTANT , READ :

As you know , reporting an abuse is a serious matter , and you should hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request. You also know that wrongfully accusing an admin on purpose , and/or providing false information to back up your abuse request , will lead to severe consequences.

I did provide evidence

demo and sm

Last edited by a moderator:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello I'm here to make a extended admin abuse on this player.

At the start i asked for a special map and i just wanted to play zm_Base_day.mario told me no i accepted that but i feel that it would had been good as i havent played some and he done a special map an hour ago.

It then started to lag so schobi went to little italy.

There was a guy called Sc0rpion and he said Sc0rpion : please dont let lt.h admin this server
Mario made a stupid dicison with a gag and then made this "[SourceComms] LT. H: Issued an extended gag on Sc0rpion for 10000 minutes (reason: warned)." and then was lead to.... "[SM] LT. H: Set Sc0rpion on fire." Thsi shouldnt be allowed as the gag length was stupid and not right but, should had been to an hour. setting this player on fire was too far and should for sure not be allowed.

I asked LT "(TO ADMINS) Angel DeathKing: why are you setting fire to him gag is enough?" his reply "(Private to Angel DeathKing) LT. H: this is none of ur business" and once again i saw in chat "[SM] LT. H: Set Sc0rpion on fire."

I then said " (TO ADMINS) Angel DeathKing: idc setting fire is going too far" I knew this was wrong and i need to know as he is already in trouble with the previous offences that i want to be sorted but now he is also doing this. this is outrageous.

I then said " (TO ADMINS) Angel DeathKing: gag is enough plus 10000 mins a stupid amount for a gag 1 hour min is for the first gag" he then replied with "(Private to Angel DeathKing) LT. H: i will edit the gag to 1 hour on source ban i always do that " but should had done "/gag sc0rpion 60 stop insulting me as an admin" futher changes could had been made depending on his recent gags.

Mario then said "(Admin) LT. H: angel this is your last warning , mind your own business."

"[SourceComms] LT. H: Issued an extended gag on Angel DeathKing for 20 minutes (reason: next time you interfere in my admin business its going to be a 12 hours ban )." that is the end result. I feel like yes 20mins for me was right but setting fire and me giving advice to him about what he done then gagging me was wrong (totally wrong). I'd also like to say 12 hours is a for sure definate ridicoulous amount for me to give advice and see what he done wrong considering he is new.

I am done and i want his Admin rights gone. he hasn't read the pdf file correctly as it does say band and gag lengths. yes 30 mins for gag is fine but this is my first gag now as he has done this and i dont think he is taking this job seriously.

Angel DeathKing

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
can you guys allow us to handle this without further arguing around between you two?

this started from a small issue and ended up in a drama.

Last edited:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Well yes but i've given a extended issue as I asked Havoc what i should do and he has said to me to put it in the same thread so i have. thats all sorry Niko but i had to and "bitching" that is not appropriate language for elite hunterz i'd say arguing ^^

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Well yes but i've given a extended issue as I asked Havoc what i should do and he has said to me to put it in the same thread so i have. thats all sorry Niko but i had to and "bitching" that is not appropriate language for elite hunterz i'd say arguing ^^
fair point, edited.

By the way, as per PDF rules, issues between admins, including abuse reports should be posted to the "report to ha/spa" forum. So yeah, this is causing a bit of fuss between the community and the spa/ha team since today we're dealing with a lot of issues which were unplanned

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
yes niko thats exactly why i made a private thread to has/spas.. enough is enough this is ridiculously shameful ... im done that was my last reply in public .

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I'd like to say that I'm technically not an admin Niko and i don't particularly feel that i should be treated as an admin. I wanna be treated if in not an admin as a normal player that plays on the server. So what im basically saying is that this isn't a issue between admins as this is an issue between a player and an admin.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Thank you for reporting and helping to improve our community.

After reviewing every piece of information and taking your posts into consideration, we come to the following conclusions:

Case #1: Suicidal action
The demo isn't sufficient enough to prove admin abuse. The admin mario teleported and time-bombed himself at a time when he wasn't under attack and he was not about to die/be infected. Thus, we believe in him when saying he did this only for entertainment purposes and after his death to check for rulebreakers. We don't blame him for doing so, however there's the chance to misunderstand this action as you, angel, have already mentioned. Mario should take this as a small reminder not to get into situations which may cause confusion among players about the purpose of certain actions...

Case #2: Gag issues
Both gags of you (angel) and scorpion are legit. The player scorpion was correctly gagged due to an inappropriate chatlog and the ban length has been edited afterwards. When it comes to igniting players to give them extra punishment after a gag, it is indeed questionable and i will give a fair warning to mario for doing so. Regarding your gag, i want to call attention to your behaviour ingame towards admins. We approve your efforts to help others and give useful advise. But you are currently not an admin and when you are told by an admin to stop question his actions ingame and you do not comply, our admins are entitled to issue a gag. And this makes us look bad because on the one side you are in the process of becoming an admin again and on the other side we do not want our admins to battle ingame but report inappropriate behaviour on the forum.

On a personal note, this whole situation could have been avoided by just reporting issues and not taking actions by yourself. It lead to a very unpleasant result. If you want to add anything else, feel free to leave a reply. But this is the decision and the case closed.

Best regards!

Last edited:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I still don't feel that the punishment for scorpion was appropriate because 10000mins is basically a week and for what he said isn't as bad as you think. Also setting fire is basically giving him extra punishment which is stupid and just ridiculous. I don't feel that the fire part was appropriate actions for what scorpion said and i don't feel that 10000mins is appropriate when Mario could had done the 60 in game straight away instead of taking it to source and and then changing it which is causing more things to do when one simple step could of been avoided. Id also like to say that you don't see Havoc mid air and then timebombing himself. You don't see KURD mid air then a timebomb. You don't see anyone do ig you don't do it yourself no matter this isn't meant to happen in game. I don't see any admin do it so lth has done it for the first time when ive been there and when no other admin was on the server. Its amazing how old rights are abused by newer admins and i ofc am a old school admin to eh and i take actions that are right with people and i don't mir air timebomb myself. I wait till i die and when i die or turn to zm i start kicking because i have my logs on the side of my screen telling me who has reconnected.

I'm sorry but the fire part like seriously 2punishments for 1 thing isn't right and when i went back and looked at the chat logs i didn't see anything other except the part where scorpion said don't let lth be admin of this server. That should be a warning.

Id also like to say that lth hasn't provided one tiny bit of evidence that was relivent and that was actually needed in this case and in the only person to get evidence of what he done.

I feel like you ha are trying to keep your admins and protect them. If i see anything in still going to report it. Ive had enough. Ive never seen one other admin set fire to someone after a gag and give someone 10000mins on maybe his first gag when they could just set it 60. Yeh in in the wrong for interference but i gave advice to a newbie and he didn't listen kept me out the picture and said f off basically. I don't feel that he should had done this as i listen to everyone. When i gagged karmate i done a mistake and ungagged him because i listen. He isn't listening to anyone except himself and taking everything upon himself. Nothing is going right except when he comes here.

That's all i have to say

Angel (this is last comment and you should take the fire seriously because fire after a gag isn't something that a normal admin does and 10000mins isn't an appropriate amount that an admin would normally do when a normal admin would put 60 like me)

Last edited:

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Dear Angel,

we need to adjust our methods and actions to the caliber of the standout/abuse. Removing him from position would be hypocritical, because it'd be overreacting just as presumed in the case you have reported him for.

I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here, but the first method in administrative proceeding while punishing admins for abuse is out of question. This event has been noted, and that's it.

Yours faithfully

Reactions: mariohaddad92

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'352
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
besides, when i issue a gag i always use numbers such as "13243662" which i know are huge, and then i edit them appropriately from sb. That way i can verify previous mutes and adjust them accordingly.

Setting fire / timebombing and all those commands that can be used are there for a specific reason. In the PDF and in the threads posted in the admin section we specify that before kicking/banning everything else that could teach the player the rules should be used.

Niko

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I didn't want to interfere, but now i'm doing so anyway.

Angel i can see your point in what Mariohaddad did wrong, but he's a new admin and needs to learn what's right and wrong, he may have handled this wrong, but it's not a big deal. Mariohaddad has been told not to ignite players after gags, as a gag is punishment enough for chat related issues.

About the freeze & timebomb thing, the admin didn't do anything wrong. Admins are according to the pdf file, allowed to make some fun with their rights without abusing them. From what i can see on the demo mariohaddad didn't use the command to avoid death / getting infected, but he did it for the entertainment.

After all Mariohaddad has been told not to use further commands after gag, so i don't think there's anything else to do here.

Last edited: