Handled# Abuse Report: LTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: LTH

Time and date: 27.06, 22:00

Description: I was hunting with Kurd on palace, he wanted to knife a Zombie in front of me, I accidently shoot the Zombie to him. He knew it was an accident and did nothing, I also wanted to excuse, but couldnt write, because I was hunting. After few minutes LTH banned me directly for this action.

Logic?

Dont forget what I said in the abuse-reports before.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Hello.

The content of this post does not comply with an abuse report requirements, hence excuse my further engagement. If you believe your ban was unfair, please make an un-ban request.

For more information about how to decide what kind of application to submit, please refer to this page.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
to report an abuse you need some proofs, I will not take your words or the one of your friends as granted. Show me some demos.
Until then it's just your word against his and his will be more valuable as he's an admin.

If you have a demo then post it and we will talk about it, else it's a closed case.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
1. There were enough people, who saw that (not my friends)
2. you can ask Kurd, who is also an Admin (it was normally something between us)

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
3. He has also no proofs, that really doesnt make sense. Let the admin ban someone and the person should proof, that the admin was wrong. Why didnt the admin proof it than, to make it less complicated?

Reactions: Caretaker

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Admins are recruited and observed for their ability to enforce the rules and judge players. Admins aren't required to provide you with proofs if you break rules. You have to provide proofs if you think an admin is not doing their job.

If i were to remove all the reported admins just based on accusations I would have a great admin team of 0 admins.

Case closed.

Last edited:
Reactions: blair and Caretaker
Status
Not open for further replies.