Handled# Abuse Report: mariohaddad92

Maffia

BANNED
20 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: mariohaddad92

Time and date: Today
My nikname is The One.or Alfa777.

Description: He banned me permanent for no reason . Im not the only one who blocks .sometimes everyone does just for fun. but this is no reason to ban me permanent.
headadmins should check LTH.
im not the only one who has problem with this admin.
and dont defend this noob admin and be professional. enough with this bull shit liars !!!

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi, this is currently your 11th ban.
the ban is NOT for "no reason". the reason stated is "team killing"

you can see all your bans here: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:20502323&Submit
there is a comment (you can't see it) for the ban describing exactly how you broke the rules and how bad your behavior was overall.
Your rude way of speaking in this thread confirms it.

If you wish to ask for a reduction you must post an unban request and hope for Mario to be lenient.

This case of abuse is "solved"

Reactions: mariohaddad92

Maffia

BANNED
20 Jun 2016
Nikko i think u are little prik as i can c from your picture i fucked up so many naps like u in real life. fkin nerd. wanna work for google hahaha . google dont need idiots like u. u just dont have balls. thankgod u not standing in front of me. and about Marrio . u are shame to military . naps like u who has no balls. if u are man with balls add me and lets talk. prove u are the man!!!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I can't take words from an illiterate that can't even spell my name correct seriously.
I'm not surprised you'd fight over such a thing.

Have a nice day :)