Handled# Abuse Report: Miaumarmelade and Deadone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Admin's Name: Miaumarmelade and Deadone

Time and date: YESTERDAY

Description: They gag me for a long time everytime I swear but they don't gag the other players when they insult me, THATS NOT COOL AND NOT FAIR AND IT JUST PISS ME OFF

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Elite-HunterZ, the one with the zombies and noobs focus

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
others breaking the rules will not prevent you being punished for breaking the rules.
What you can do next time is report people that break rules.

I'll give you a real life example: if you and your friend murder 2 people and they only catch you, you will not be set free just because they didn't catch your friend.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Thats what i do i report them but they dont give a fuck, all they want to see is that im swearing

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
As you can see here, some peoples where insulting me and they didnt got a gag

deadone

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2014
Hello Daftknot.

To start with i did not issue the gag, but that doesnt mean i dont think u deserve it cause u doo.
And if u ask me this should be a "ungag request" not an abuse report since u didint calm down but kept going.

So if it was up to me id say the gag stay but i'll let miaumarmelade decide that.

Regards deadone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.