Abuse Report: MvP and MisterPringles

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Admin's Name: MvP and MisterPringles

Time and date: 11/24/14 in the morning and afternoon

Description: The two admin's "Mvp" and "MisterPringles" think my spray is not appropriate.

I was kicked this morning by MvP. I rejoined and try to talk to him why he kicked me. I got a poor answer and did not have fun to stay any longer on the server. So I left.

Later the day, in the afternoon, I came back and had the same issue with my apparently inappropriate spray with MisterPringles. He did not just kick me, he also banned me for 3 weeks (take a look at my "Unban Request" as well, please).

From my point, the two admins exaggerated and did not even try to listen nor understand me.
For those who don't know what my spray is: My boyfriend and I kissing on the porch.

Admin's misunderstood rules and overreacted.

Also here, I did not intend to cause any concerns. I appreciate the time you take for my request.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello 1nfomercial,
first of all welcome into our forum and bad that things like this happened, but just for saying, MVP isn't an admin in our community. Mostly MisterPringles changed his name to MVP today and afterwards to Mister Pringles back, so it is the same guy you are talking about. The Real MvP is a non-admin player which was on the server today too.
So this abuse report is just about Misterpringles because there isn't any admin called MvP currently :)..

And about the situation: I may ask to upload these spray here so everyone can watch it and can tell you what they think but after you said its a private photo maybe from your boyfriend and you, its not a good idea maybe.
But I still have ask something, is maybe something naked or anything which isn't good for kids (you know what I mean :) ) ... So if its just kissing and there isn't anything bad on it then its normally allowed to spray it.

But I saw this on your chatlog:

2014-11-24 17:04:45 im not provoking. mis light, peng and easy said spray is fine. ive been using spray for months..

Maybe misleading light, easy and pengs can say something to this spray if they know it really how it looks.
As you said they decided positive about that spray.

But I see you may have some problems with different admins in our community, you call our admin element & alawy as noob, call mister pringles as lame admin. Why ?

2014-11-23 15:47:44 ELEMENT noob.
2014-11-24 17:05:48 read rules first. you are a lame admin. i dont break any rules!.
2014-11-22 21:18:27 and can't believe admin noob alawy gagged me whole previous map. OMG.

As this isn't the first time where you said things like this, I have rode your chatlog till the 20th page and seen something which isn't well.
I won't say so much because its your private life. But please let your private life your private job. So I mean do not ask others if you can suu*** them or not its not really nice and think about how you speak with people.
I think you work in that branche if not then sorry. But if yes then please do this in your own life, but watch on your language please if you connect into our servers.
Do not forget that mostly kids unter 18 years play still on our servers so thinks like I have said above isn't right in my opinion.

And you swear to the most players always as noob, biggest nap, and more words like this. Have you to use words like this to explain something ? Isn't it possible to say this on a kind way ?

And back to the situation which you explained here: Please provide us your spray if its ok for you as I think this is a private photo from you and your boyfriend.

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Instead of doing what the admin told you to do, u start a big discuss with him where you say that he is lame and should get a life.

If you just did what the admin told you to do in the first place u would'nt have been banned.

I my opinion your spray is fine, but for some people it's disgusting and like Flash said: "Most of the players on the servers are under 18".

I think the ban is fair enough, maybe you should change your spray, and NeXT time you join the server just do what the admin tell you to do.

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Hey T-Flash and Klovn,

thanks for your quick responds and warm welcoming.

@T-Flash: How do I provide the spray?

@Klovn: Sounds like everything the admin says is right and need to be followed by the players. Sounds like admin's never do mistakes. Even tho I appreciate their hard work on the servers. I'm not sure, if the spray is R-rated or 18+. I would certainly do what the admin says. But for months that I've been using the spray, no admin has said anything. All of sudden MisterPringles shows up. So all the other admin's were wrong for months and MisterPringles was right?

I appreciate the time you take for this conversation. In the other thread where I request an "Unban", I've already mentioned that I'll delete my spray.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Okay so,
first of all everyone not involved please stay out of this thread.
second: I don't think we need to classify this as admin abuse, hence i'd appreciate handling this situation over your unban request thread.

As for one general thing: It doesn't mean that if you've been doing something "wrong" for X months, then it all of the sudden means it's "right" just because you weren't "caught" earlier.

Please if you agree I'd like to close this abuse request