Denied# Abuse Report: Para

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
Admin's Name Para & Ash
Time and date 12/9/2019
Server Elite HunterZ v3
Description
I noticed that admin para and Ash were abusing a player called Slowian and teleporting him while he did nothing wrong that not only when I wasn't filming, the player Slowian had found a very good hiding place, it was a 'secret room' and then decided player para teleported him for no reason and he was killed. Para said to player slowian for no reason a 'nerd' and I say calling him a nerd is a harassment. I saw player Para flashlight spamming in my second demo if this is rule breaking. In my third demo I saw this player Para AGAIN slapping Slowian what slowian said after that was 'Holy shit' stop this something like that.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Attachments

• Counter-Strike Source 12-9-2019 17_57_43.mp4
    65.5 MB · Views: 125
  • Counter-Strike Source 12-9-2019 18_13_03.mp4
    56.7 MB · Views: 122
  • Counter-Strike Source 12-9-2019 18_20_52.mp4
    37 MB · Views: 126
Last edited:

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Admin Para called me a nerd for fun, I am not taking it bad, same goes to slapping me. We were just making fun, If I would have problem with that I would made an abuse report myself. Things I typed on chat were also only for fun.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@Slowian, I understand you, but I do not think other people would like to you see get harassed and abused and teleport on a location near by zombies to get you killed by an Admin. It is all against the rules and is abuse.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
while the admins actions might not have been the wisest, if it's for the fun of it and all parties are fine with that it's not abuse.

Abuse is when the gameplay is actually being ruined for the normal server population or when the security of the server is compromised.

Unless @Slowian wants to carry on with the abuse report (which I don't think he wants to) this is a closed matter

Reactions: Hard and Slowian