Handled# Abuse Report: sh havoc

joker

3 Mar 2011
Admin's Name: sh havoc

Time and date: 8:50 7/5/2016

Description: I have a gag on me so I cannot write in game, I often get blocked by others so I decided to change name to "bot blockers block more". Couple of sec after Havoc kicked me . His reason is if u are gagged u are not allowed to communicate through name changes which I find not acceptable. There is no rule that I am not allowed to change my name as often as i just want and there is no insult or inappropriate word in my name, as blockers nor bot is an insult.
screenshots:
pic.PNG
pic2.PNG
On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
There is a rule that says "no exploiting", changing your name to get around a gag is exploiting and bypassing a punishment.

joker

3 Mar 2011
I was already gagged before so its not exploiting as my gag will stay there. You cant exploit by changing your name and furthermore havocs reason for kicking was changing my name not exploiting nor gagging. He didnt make an effort to gag me but kicked... Your explanation is just an excuse to my mind, which is not a good argument.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I was already gagged before so its not exploiting as my gag will stay there.
You see, gagging is a mean admins (or in this case special admins) use to prevent a player from being able to communicate with other players. If you use your name as a mean to communicate your server, you bypass our restriction. And since we can't just prevent you from changing your name through a plugin, we punish with harsher means (such as kicking or even banning). So yes that was exploiting and bypassing the gag.
You cant exploit by changing your name
yes you can, i explain it above.
and furthermore havocs reason for kicking was changing my name not exploiting nor gagging.
no havoc's reason for kicking you is clearly stated as: "don't change name to communicate when gagged" which translates to "don't bypass the gag"
He didnt make an effort to gag me but kicked... Your explanation is just an excuse to my mind, which is not a good argument.
as he gagged you already, he did all he could to prevent himself from taking harsher actions against you, however you bypassing it forced him to taker ever harsher manners.

if my explanation is the definition of the rules we have in this community, whether you like them or not.

Now, I think that this can simply end here and you can just enjoy the server and respect our rules, you'll have fun like all the others.

joker

3 Mar 2011
Alright after reading many abuse reports I can conclude this, admins are always right. Their self-interest is always protected, when they get blocked actions are immediately taken. Try to speak against an admin = 100% gag chance + extend it as a bonus. Normal players can only dream about a blocker being punished. Therefore as you mentioned i will enjoy this server at its best.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
you should look deeper, we have several abuse reports that ended up with consequences for admins. We take each seriously, i took yours seriously.

But most of the times is just your opinion against our rules, and what can we do about it? we'll enforce the rules and try to get you to understand them, we don't want to punish admins for just following our rules, do we?

BR Niko

Reactions: KURD