Abuse Report: SNOW

Zombie

28 May 2014
Admin's Name: SNOW

Time and date: approx 01:10 - 28/5-14

Description: Okay we played CBBLE on the V3 server. I was camping on the boxes in the spawn place (with MOO on the wall). MAny zombies were trying to get ud from the small box and i threw a nade. accidently the nade made 1 zombie fly to us and get us all. It was not what i was ment to do, but it was an accident.
But 10 seconds after that, i got kicked for that. (dont exaxtly remember the reason - but no description of the reason - maybe you can see his kick reasons?)

I joined again and asked many times why i got kicked - he ignored all my questions. i then wrote "ADMIN?" 3 times in a row and got immediately kicked by him. The reason was "stop spam". I joined again but he still refused to answer me, why i got kicked the first time. I told him to "rage out and give me the reason", but got kicked, reason" stop caps". I wrote 3 sentences with caps on, in the hope, that he would "see" that better.

The map changed, but he still harrased me with saying stupid things to me when i died etc.

I Dound that really annoying because i'm not playing on your servers to argue with peeps and angry admins, but to have fun.

Maybe you can check his kick-log to see the exact kick-reasons because I don't remember what he wrote 100%.

Regards
Zombie

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
First kick was for TK.
2nd kick was for spamming.
3rd kick was to turn off your caps.
4th kick was for spamming again. Overall i think i kicked you 4-5 times and still you kept provocing. Isent the first time ive had issues with you and instead of following what the admin says you do whatever you can to piss someone off.
I should have just banned you instead.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
2014-05-28 12:44:06fuck these teamers.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-05-28 00:31:22sirok dont snipe our nades stupid fuck.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-22 18:46:27fuck team no cover.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_cbble_eh_v7
2014-05-21 22:43:28fuck mother.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_lila_epic_v2_1b
2014-05-15 22:51:47fuck fuck.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-15 22:51:38fuck yeah.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-15 22:51:27fuck you.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-15 22:51:12fuck nero.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-15 16:41:23how the fuck?.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2

2014-05-28 00:31:22sirok dont snipe our nades stupid fuck.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_4way_tunnel_v2
2014-05-28 00:16:12WTF 12 KM KNIFE.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town
2014-05-28 00:15:31kannst du nur dreck sagen du droudl.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town
2014-05-28 00:14:26du bist türke .Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town
2014-05-28 00:13:10von deine muddas arschloch du sau herst.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town
2014-05-28 00:12:21maul du ratte.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town
2014-05-28 00:11:53verfickten mutterlosen hurensohn.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|FastDL|SSD Powered|HLstatsX|zm_forgotten_town

hey, this is your chatlog from the first 2 pages. thank you for reporting our admin "snow" but if you want to point at others, make sure your fingers are clean. banned for 1 day.

@other admins: handle the rest with snow please, whoever that is

edit: avo already posted^

Last edited:

Zombie

28 May 2014
But snow are you too arrogant to answer me now when you got the admin-power.
You always act arrogant, but someone has to do it.

And again you're wrong: didn't TK ANYBODY - as i tried to tell you I threw a nade at an unlucky spot and the zombie flew to us.
Another thing you are saying wrong is: Isent the first time ive had issues with you and instead of following what the admin says you do whatever you can to piss someone off.
Thats so false because I just started playing on the server for like 14 days ago and had never argued with you before.
But a friend of mine told me, that an you must watch out for an admin named "Snow" because he makes his own rules and are abusing often when he is the only admin online. I now understand what he means, so I hope the EH-team will keep an eye on you.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
you and your friend can throw any accusations you want just remeber to get proof next time, if you actually see me "making up my own rules". And whoever wants to can spec me anytime they want when im on the server. I dont make my own rules i follow those that are set out for the admins end of story.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Zombie, who of the admins make the own rules of them ? Nobody !
Snow is a really nice and well admin and should know what he do, right ?
Also the problem is, thats what you did is TEAMKILLING there isn't any sense to discuss about it because however you do it if you throw a nade, if you stab them to the cts, if you shoot them to the cts however it isn't important.
But all of these things are TEAMKILL !!
And yes you maybe did thrown 1 or more nades to a position which was not so good to try there from you.
But anyway it was your nade which shooted the zombies to the cts, it was your nade which let killing your team at the end, so it is a teamkilling from your side !

Our Admin snow is a quit nice guy and very mature, don't know what happened between you and him, but anyway sure snow is a little bit hard sometimes :).. But it doesn't means that he abuse his rights, no WAY !..

Kind Regards,
T-Flash.